"Don't think about all this too much. I liked the coffee and you are forgiven for calling me what you called in front of everyone." He says it dismissively. I can't believe he is cool about all this! He is so nice!

"Really?! Thank you so much-" I was about to go forward and shake his hand that is on the table while thanking him when my hand hit the tall pile of files I just brought that are at the edge. Some of them fall down at his feet while the others on the table. Few papers fall out form the files. "Oh, my God! I am so sorry. I don't know what is wrong with me today!" I quickly try to pick up the files from the table.

"It's okay. Leave them there Ms. Thomas." He says.

"No, Sir. Let me do it."

I wish right at that moment someone appears and tells me to not do it. I wish I listened to him. But no! I just have embarrassed myself in front of him more! I lift two files and start making a pile and as I lift the next one it hit the glass on the table which is near to him at the edge as well. That's when another horrible thing happened. The water fell on his pants... Near his crotch.

Oh. My. God!

My hands reach near my mouth as I gasp and he quickly stood up once the water fell on him. The glass fell down and broke into pieces. He sighs and looks at me. I should have quit the job last Friday itself, but my mind said, 'Hey, you have not done anything wrong! The fault is of H. R department's head. You have to go and complain about him'. Now I am going to get fired!

"I am really sorry, Sir." I quickly take the tissues from the tissue box I saw on the table beside the pen stand and quickly put it just below his crotch so it could suck the water. I don't even know what I am doing. He quickly took a step back.

"What are you doing?" He demands. I bend down in front of him. My fingers quickly grab the belt.

"Remove the pant, Sir. I quickly dry it and bring it back." I still fumble with the belt when he suddenly holds my hands stopping me.

"Look at me." I quickly follow his order. He is still holding my hands. His eyes boring into mine as his did the same. "Take a deep breath in." He says and I do she says still concentrating on his dark orbs.

"Huh?"

"Now let it out. Slowly." I do as he says again. I feel part of the tension leave my body.

"Now do it again." I oblige to it."Again." I do it again and slowly I feel less nervous. "Good." He removes his hands from my shoulders and takes a step back. "I don't think removing my pant to let you dry it on the first day here will provide me with a good image Ms. Thomas." He pauses and my mind slowly starts working. What was I doing?! "Nor it does any good to your image." I bite my lip.

"I am sorry, Sir." I feel guilty, embarrassed, stupid and I just want to walk away from here to live in a hole. I look down at my feet again.

"You may go now." He says.

"Okay, Sir. Sorry for the mess once again." I took a step back to turn around.

"Stop." I turn to look at him. He is looking down at my feet. I see a large piece of glass near me and look up at him. He is looking at me already. "You should watch when you walk."

"Sorry, Sir." I quickly turn around to walk out of the room as soon as possible not wanting to embarrass myself more in front of him. Just as I grab the handle of the door I hear his voice again. The next words he spoke really hurt my heart and pride.

"Ms. Thomas." I turn around at his call. "It seems like you don't know anything except saying sorry. Don't come in here again unless I ask you to. I don't want a silly person spoiling my day and work." His words were so rude that my heart dropped for a second.