Ji Sung sighed and entered the jail, waving at the officer that was waiting for them.
The office led them to the meeting area.

Upon entering, he saw his father sitting at one of the tables.

Ji Sung began walking and stopped when the others didn't move from their spot.

"We can't come with. He says your old enough this time to go by yourself." Jungkook said with a sad smile.

Ji Sung nodded with a small smile and turned around to continue his way to the table.

Other visiters were also visiting, talking about how much they miss each other and wanting them to get out and come home.

Ji Sung sat down and looked up at him father, looking him up and down with discust.

"Hello son." His father, let's call him Ji Kim-Jin, said.

(A/N: I'm not sure if that's a real name. I just typed in what came to mind😁)

"Hello." Ji Sung said softly, still scared of him.
"You look different from when you were younger Kim-Jin said.
He was right.

Ji Sung had a more feminine body, cat like eyes and pouty lips looking also feminine. He had a ear peircing and he had three earrings in both ears.
He looked more scary when you first see him because of the scars on his neck and cheek.
Ji Sung also had less paler skin.
His skin more looked like Yoongi's now.

"You look different too." Ji Sung responded.
Kim-Jin looked more older, grey hair and wrinkled skin. He lost weight and his beard was shaved.

"I wanted to talk to you." Kim-Jin said, looking Ji Sung in the eye.
"What?" Ji Sung shifted in his seat nervously.
"I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry." Kim-Jin said.
Ji Sung scoffed, leaning in slightly.

"You want me to forgive you? After what you did to me?" Ji Sung glared at him.
"Son i-"
"Shut up!"

The room went silent.

"I couldn't even walk because of you! I couldn't even speak or think correctly because of you you ass! I didn't even have a good childhood because of your drunk ass beating the shit out of me and Mother for no reason! You killed her and turned my siblings against me and you want me to forgive you?!" Ji Sung ranted, slamming his hands onto the table and standing from his chair

"Ji Sung please- please forgive me for what I did." Kim-Jin said. He didn't sound sincere though. And Ji Sung could hear It in his voice. He wasn't apologizing. He just wanted Him to get all soft again.

Well. Not anymore. He is a strong 18 year old. He can do what he wanted.

Ji Sung could see news reporters nearby, recording the scene. He was pretty sure they were supposed to recored something else, but guess not.

The cameras were live, people all over the world seeing this.

Baba and Nana had some friends over and they were all watching iwth shocked expressions.

TaeMin, TaeJin, Bubble and some other class mates were all watching.
Also shocked at the outburst.

Ji Sung glared at his father, angry tears streaming down his cheeks.

"If you want me to forgive you bring my mother back!" Ji Sung yelled at him, slamming his fist onto the table, cracking it in the process.

Ji Sung could hear many people around them scurrying away and His bandmates calling his name.

"Ji Sung I can't do that."

"Exactly! I'm never forgiving you you fucking ass hole!" Ji Sung snapped, jumping onto his father and grabbing his neck.
He gripped the older man's neck, squeezing with all his strength.

"I fucking hate you!" Ji Sung yelled and kicked his legs as he was pulled away by Jungkook.
Jungkook struggled with the younger make, trying not to let him go.

Ji Sung struggled in the older makes grip, wiggling and kicking his legs.

Jungkook dragged the younger make out of the room,ignoring the large cameras following them.

Ji Sung began sobbing loudly, letting his body fall against Jungkook. Jungkook pulled him to his chest, rocking him as he sobbed into his now wet shirt. Ji Sung gripped Jungkook's shirt in his fist, shaking his head.

"It's okay princess. It's okay. I've got you. Don't cry baby." Jungkooks looked up at the rest of the boys desperately. He didn't know what else to do. Ji Sung had never cried this hard before.

This was supposed to be a visit.
But instead it turned more serious than they thought.

Namjoon got annoyed by the huge cameras in their faces, so he began shooing them back, trying to get at least some space from them.

Jin sighed sadly amd scooped up the Maknae, bouncing him lightly.

He glared at Ji Sungs father when he saw him laughing, looking straight at them.

Jin strided out of the large building, the other boys following.

Ji Sung whimpered and hiccuped into his arm. He let out one final sob before his breathing began calming and he closed his eyes.

Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok comforted a crying Yoongi, whow as scared of the action that was happening. He was startled when Ji Sung's chair scraped against the ground.

They all buckled in the car and Jin began driving away. The drive was silent and heavy.

They were going to at least get back to normal by tomorrow.

They had a concert the next day.

But right now all they could think about was Ji Sung. They needed to make him forget about everything that had just happened.

But how?