"Just put your shirt back on, it's freezing in here."

Taehyung smirked teasingly, then whipped his ass with the shirt.

"Why? Does this make you fRuStRaTeD?" He stuck his tongue through his index and middle finger, then laughed as Jungkook shoved him playfully.

"You're so weird sometimes." Taehyung hopped off the machine then turned his head, only to see Jimin staring at not him, but Jungkook.

"The fuck is he doing here?" Jungkook turned his head in the same direction his friend was looking, then sighed.

"He isn't doing anything, just leave it alone Tae." He sneered at the male, sending shivers down his spine praying Taehyung wouldn't come over and do anything to him. But like usual, his impulses took over his brain and walked towards him.

"What the hell are you doing here? Don't you know what day it is?"

Jungkook internally panicked as he saw Jimin's face go pale, trying to ignore him.

"Taehyung for fuck's sake he isn't doing shit."

Grabbing him, Tae shoved him off and attempted to yank Jimin off the machine, which he held onto as if it were his last bit of hope.

"All the other machines are taken and I wanna use it, fuck off you night whore."

Managing to break his grip, Jimin stumbled but managed to get away before he could really do anything. He grabbed his stuff as quickly as he could, then darted out the gym, hoping nobody would question him.

"Taehyung what the fuck?"

Taehyung hopped on the machine, acting as if he didn't just do a thing.

"What? You see all the other machines are taken and he's a little bitch. Who cares?"

Jungkook felt his anger slowly boiling, not because of his friend's nonchalant attitude, but because this is usually how he treats everyone. It was almost like he felt sorry for the smaller male. He waved him off, then went back to the weight section and sat on a bench, pulling out his phone to check the time.

'8:43.'

He went to Spotify to turn on his music, but a notification came onto his screen which temporarily paused the music.

Jimin 🍑💦: 'Is Taehyung gonna be there at the cafe... ?'

Mentally facepalming, Jungkook responded with a simple 'No' , and didn't reply until the boys had finished, conveniently around 9:05. Jungkook just listened to his friend, annoyed about whatever kid who didn't give him what he wanted, then the conversation took a major turn.

"You never really told me about what happened upstairs at Jongin's party ya know..."

Truthfully, he wished Taehyung would actually focus on other things besides getting his dick wet on a daily basis. Going along with it, he decided to share his 'experience' only to make him shut up.

"Honestly, if she lets me I'd fuck again. I love how she squirms around whenever you tease her to her limit."

Remembering how Jimin's begs, pleads, and moans for his dick flooded his mind, and licked his lips in response. His body was something he admired, the way his ass would clench around him when he's close, it was something he could definitely get used too.

"She's sensitive, she doesn't like being degraded, and I'm pretty sure she's a closet freak."

It was a surprise that Jimin was a virgin since he was used to hooking up with girls who were willing to cheat on their boyfriends, or get revenge sex, but Jimin was different. He knows damn well what he's doing, but by some of his facial expressions, you could tell he was holding back.