"Can you wipe a record clean?" I asked Carter.

"Have you spoken to him yet?" He asked, flicking his hand, dismissing Maceo and Chris.

"No but I'm about to ring him, can you wiped his record clean and maybe change his last name, I just don't want him dragged into this." I pleaded.

Carter knew exactly who I was talking about.

"Of course irmãzinha." He pulled me into a tight embrace.

It was a brief explanation but Carter knew exactly what I meant and who I meant. Grayson no longer would have any association with me or my parents on the records.

"Let me handle it and go ring him, he needs to know everything." He let me go and pushed me towards the door.

Blowing Zade a kiss as I left the room, I caught the sparkle in his eyes before I disappeared out of sight.

"Mummy are we going on a holiday?" Beau jumped at my legs.

"We are." I scooped her up and handed her back to Judy who was currently chasing her around the family room.

"Let's go play outside Beau." Judy laughed, walking out of the set of floor to ceiling doors.

I rushed to mine and Zade's room, grabbing my phone, I dialed my brothers number and waited for him to answer.

"Hi Av." His voice filled my ear.

The sound of his happy voice tugged at my heart.

"Hi Gray." My tears fell, I'd give anything to hug my brother right now.

"Don't cry big sis, you're okay. Tell me what's wrong Avy." He used the silly name our parents called me when I cried about something.

I laughed at the memories and blew my nose loudly.

"Yuck Av." He joked.

"I miss you." I half cried and half laughed.

"I miss you too, now tell me what's wrong Avy."

I told him everything, from start to finish. He stayed quiet until I got to the part of us having a half-brother.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

"I know." I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"So our families are three big Mafias, we have a half-brother named Carter, your boyfriend is the long lost Salvatore Don, whatever the fuck that means. You have to moved to Brazil with Carter because they dragged you into this bullshit and you have to leave me." His voice cracked at the last statement.

"Grayson, don't." I shook my head even though he couldn't see me.

If he broke then I would, I can't break, not now.

"I don't know how you're doing it big sis." He took a shaky breath.

"Me neither Gray." I sniffled.

"Come on Avy, you're okay." He tried reassuring the both of us.

"Grayson do you want to come?"