Chapter 11

Priya's POV:
I was sitting in the library with my eyes fixated on the book in front of my eyes not minding the poking from Aryan, my so called boyfriend. I looked up at him and glared. For a few minutes, it was silent and then he started poking my shoulders again. I warned him again with a glare but this time he never bothered me again.

I stood up, closing the book shut and keeping it in the 'Science' section before walking out on Aryan's glaring face. But before I could leave, I was pulled back into a hard chest. I looked up to see Aryan looking down at me with an apolegetic face. "Aree, ab mere upar itna gussa kyu ho? Mein kya kiya?" He asked but I didn't reply. He grabbed my cheeks and made me look at in the eyes. Our gazes locked and I could hear my heartbeat getting louder as each second passed. "Bolo na, Priya. Agar mein kuch kiya toh, I am sorry. I am really sorry. Yeh Rishi vajha se h na? Bol!" He asked again but this time I just sighed.

He was very strong and I know that I can't keep on ignoring him. Afterall, I love him so much. But the thought of him doubting my friendship with Rishi was more than annoying. Rishi and I are friends. Best friends. In India, no girl and boy can be just friends if everyone thinks that they are not. It's such an uncomfortable feeling.

"Rishi aur Mein toh dost h aur tu uske upar gussa hona mujhe accha nahi laga. Ham dost h. Hamari dosti ke beech mein koi pyaar vaisa kuch nahi aana chahiye. Itna hi" I said, looking down at the floor, not daring to look him in the eyes. "Agar yehi problem h toh, mein uske upar gussa nahi honga. Hamari friendship keliye. Voh bhai tarah h mera. Thek h? Hamari doesti ke beech koi problems nahi aate ab se!" He said and I smiled at him.

"I love you, Aryan" I said him kissing  his cheek.  He hugged me tightly, "I love you too! Now, don't become all senti meri maa, let's go and join our friends in the ground to go home!". I laughed as we made our way towards the school ground where I saw Shruthi and Nikhil almost kissing. I pinched Aryan's shoulder and he almost yelled in pain before looking at the scenary in front of him.

"Apsara aur Rishi kaha h?" I asked Aryan in a whisper and he just shrugged as we looked at our friends in a silence. Nikhil was saying something and Shruthi was laughing, hitting his chest. They look so cute. I wonder where Rishi and Apsara are!
As if on call, Apsara stormed out of nowhere with Rishi begging her forgivance as he followed her. This startled the lovebirds over there and we all looked at each other in pure confusion.

"What happened with them?" Nikhil asked and I shrugged. How will I know? Maybe they fought or something? But why would they fight? Apsara was ignoring the guys just like me. Did sonething happen again? "Apsara was crying in the last period too!" Shruthi said making us more worried of her. Apsara is always senti and soft, I hope this monkey didn't hurt her. "She will be alright" Aryan tapped my shoulder and we all parted our ways as we went home.

A/N:

Sorry for the late update my friends. I was busy taking care of my other account. Please check out "War Of Hearts" by thickpink950 aka me for more drama. Please support our works and stay tuned for more drama.