Chapter 9

Priya's POV:
I was watching 'palak pe jalak' s show in Disney, 'taru jaau taru taru jaau' my phone started to ring. It was Rishi. I answered the call, "hey Rishi-mishi!". "Hey yaar! Wanna come to my house? Let's play video games!" he
said like a 10 year old. "Ok baby boy!" I said and hung up. Then I went and wore my sandals. "Mein bahar jaa rahi hoon!" I cooed as I went out. I took my bicycle and went so fast. I reached his house and knocked. He opened the door. His house was so calm. "Koi bhi nahi hai" he said reading my mind. "Chal mere paas nayi game hai" he said as we entered his room. I was shocked to see his room so clean. "Oh my Varun! Your room is so clean! Never thought of it! You are really mister. Goody two shoes!" I said patting him. "Oh my Alia! It is always like this! Let's play!" He said and we started playing.

We were playing and my phone started to ring. It was Aryan. I went to the balcony and lifted the call. "Hey babe! Missed you! Where are you?" He asked. "Missed you too Aryan! I'm in Rishi's place" I said. "You're with Rishi? You're hanging out a lot with him actually! It's hurting me!" He said. "You're miss understanding us! We are best friends! Nothing else!" I yelled. "But you're acting like he is boyfriend and not me!" He shouted at me which made tears form in my eyes. "If you are scared that I will choose him over You, you're wrong! You are the one I'm going to choose You!" I said and hung up. I don't wanted to argue with him.

"Are you okay?" Rishi asked as he approached me. I nodded. "You can't lie to me because you suck at that" he said wiping my tears, which came out of no where.  "Is it Aryan? Because of me?" He asked, his voice shaking. I can say that he's on verge of tears. "Rishi...." I don't know what happened to my voice which argued with Aryan.
"I understand...lets not be friends...i can act like we are strangers..." before he could say anything else, I covered his mouth with my hand. I shook my head and said "Nothing can ruin our friendship! Understand?" I scolded him for being senseless.

"Let's go to your home" he said as if nothing happened. "But-" I was cut off by him saying "Let's go!". Then we went to my house. He didn't even say bye before leaving. I went inside my house to see bhaiya sitting on the couch. I just ran upstairs. I went inside my room. Then I slammed the door shut. I hopped onto  the bed and dogged my head inside the covers. I was so sad. Now both are angry at me. I am so sad! Tears are running down my face. I don't know how to face them. But who am I kidding? I'm Priya Mehra. I know how to handle the things so easily. If they ignore me. I will show them that too.