Chapter 4

Priya's POV:
I woke up and did my daily routine  and went down for breakfast. "Tu kitna moti hai! Kal raat mera haath tootgaye! Pari bhi itna vazan nahi thi!"  My bhaiya greeted me with such a great compliment. "Did I say you to carry me? You're the one and blaming me now! Pari di is your gf that is the reason you can't feel the weight!" I said glaring at him. I went to the dining table are my breakfast and took my bag and went where he was.

"Next time don't worry about me, okay!?!" I yelled and started to move. "Arey yaar, senti kyu horahe ho?" Brother asked stopping me by standing in the way. "Get away! Mujhe  jaana hai!" I said pushing him out of the way. I went out and started to unlock the lock of my bicycle and move it. "Sorry yaar! Please rukho tho!" He said coming after me. "Aane ke baad baath karenge mujhe late ho rahi hai!" I said as I went fast.

I didn't talk to the boys today and all the classes went so fast. It was the time for to leave. I packed my books and I saw Aryan coming towards me. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asked a bit sad. "I'm not ignoring you" I said coldly. "Priya...I need to say you something" he said nervously. "Go on I'm listening" I said without looking at him. "Priya...I love you...when you proposed because of dare yesterday, I was so sad that you just said it because it was a dare...I loved you since we first met last year" he said and I froze.

"Aryan....it was a dare but....I had a crush on you since we met and I didn't say it because I thought it may ruin our friendship" I said in happy tears. He hugged me and so did I. There were gagging sounds behind and we came apart from the hug.

"Aryan and Priya sitting on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" Apsara, Shruthi and Nikhil started singing and doing kissing sounds. We both blushed harder. All were happy but Rishi was trying to fake smile. I don't know.... why? "Ha..ha...yours and Rishi's day we will also return you the favour!" Aryan announced to Apsara. She blushed harder but Rishi had a cold face. Shruthi and Nikhil started laughing but stopped when I said "Yours too Shruthi! Nikhil wouldn't mind, would you Nikhil?" I winked at them and they became red like a tomato. "I hate you Priya!" Shruthi said because I revealed her secret. "I love you too Shruthi!" I said and we started laughing. We enjoyed a lot and   Aryan dropped me home. We walked while getting my bicycle with us.

Bhaiya was already there to apolozize. "Sorry?" He said more like a question and I hugged him and he hugged me tight. "So at last a bf, eh?" Bhaiya asked me and I blushed. Aryan and bhaiya started to laugh. Then Aryan left. Me and bhaiya went inside. I ate dinner and slept very quickly. It was really a tiring day. It was the best day.