Chapter 3

Priya's POV:
I went home to see Parnika on the lap of my brother. What the hell! I cleared my throat for the attention of those too. Parnika got up and blushed so did my brother.

"You're home already?" Asked bhaiya with a broken voice. "Yes I am. Am I invisible? By the way, sorry for the disturbance but you shouldn't do it in public you know?" I said. "Says my sister! Did you really think I don't know about you and Aryan?" He asked. "What the hell! I don't like him! He's my best friend!" I argued. "Ya you don't like him...you love him!" He said and his behind Parnika, who's laughing the day lights off. After that I went to my room and got ready.

"I'm going to Apsara's house!" I said to no one in particular. Then I went to Apsara's house in my bicycle. I saw that they already started to do their homework. After we completed our homework, we thought to chat a bit and have some fun by playing truth or dare. The bottle landed on me.

"I pick truth!" I said and they exchanged glances. "No! You have to choose dare! Everytime truths won't work. Don't be a coward to do a dare!" Shrugs said and Apsara nodded in agreement and said "You are going to propose Aryan and now you're doing this!". "What the..." I trailed off because I know what's goingto come out from my mouth. "I'm calling him!" Shruthi announced. A caller tone of the song 'sun raha hai' came and afget a fwe seconds he lifted the cover. I covered my face and they handed me the phone after turning the speaker on. God help me!

"Hello...Priya?" He asked from the other side. "Yeah Aryan..me Priya..I need to say you something..." I said. "Yeah continue" he said eagerly. "I...I..l..lo..love..you" I stuttered. He laughed. "I know it's a dare...or are you serious?" He asked. "Dare dare..dare!" I repeated. "Oh.." I could see the disappointment. "Ok bye" I said and he said bye and I ended the call.

"Omg! How's your first dare?" Apsara asked. "Worst!" I groaned and after a few spins it landed on Shruthi. An evil  grin came across my face. "No! No! I chose truth!" She said. "Ok baba! Say who's your crush" Apsara patted on her back. "Nikhil" she said like it's the easiest thing ever. "I knew!" I said because I know the way she looks at him. Then the game came to an end and I went home. I ate dal rice and slept on the sofa while watching T.V. Then someone, mabye bhayya took me to my room and covered me with blanket. I love my brother! Such a caring one!