Chapter 2

Priya's POV:
I woke up early. I went downstairs to see mom and bhaiya reading newspaper. "Maa! Aaj bhaarish hone wala hai Kya?" My brother asked looking at me.  "Chup Kar Abhi! Ye tere behen hai!" Maa said. "Haan Maa!" He said glaring at me. "Hi get ready bhayya will drop you" maa said and I nodded.

I got ready and maa served me my breakfast idli. I ate and put my sandals. Bhaiya came up to me and asked if I am ready and I said yes. Then he dropped me school. "Abbe itna jaldi aagayi!" Apsara engulfed me in a hug. "Chalo chalo sir aagaya!" Shruthi said me and we sat in our places.

I hate maths. I was so bored so I decided to chat through passing the papers. 'I don't want to be here' I wrote it in a piece of paper and threw it on Aryan. 'Shhh! I am trying to concentrate!' I got a reply from him. 'Ok mister. Know-it-all!' I threw on him but this time sir caught me. "Miss. Priya Mehra! What are you doing!?!" He yelled at me. "But sir..." I trailed off and for a look from Aryan. "Out of the class now!" He said indicating to the door. I felt sad to get yelled but from the bottom of my heart, I'm so happy that I will not be in the boring class.

I went out and pulled out my phone and started to listen to 'Sun saathiya' my favourite song of my favourite hero Varun dhawan! Soon the bell rang and I went inside and the other classes went so easily. And this is the lunch break, my favourite than all the classes! Me and my friends went to canteen and sat at our usual places.

"Omg! You were thrown out of the class!" Shruthi exclaimed. "I'm happy about that" I said as I ate parata which Rishi got for us. "Arey! Did you see ABCD2 movie? Shraddha was so jealoud in a part with Olive!" Apsara said. "I love that movie! You know, how was Varun dhawan?" I asked. All the boys face palmed. "Yaar! Stop your girly talks! Even we are here!" Rishi said us. I stuck my tongue out and said "You're not Varun dhawan and don't act like girls swoon over you!". He laughed sarcastically and said "You're not Alia bhatt either to say you're so cute!". "Haha so funny but I forgot to laugh" I said rolling my eyes. "But you both act like them!" Shruthi said and soon everyone laughed. All the classes went smoothly and I went to home.