Chapter 6

Priya's POV:
I couldn't wake up. I checked the time and it was afternoon 3:00 pm already. Means, I missed college. I checked my phone and there were 5 missed calls from Aryan and 3 from Apsara. I texted them saying that I wasn't feeling well. I slowly walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I wore a  gray too and pink shorts. I brushed my hair and braided it. I looked into the mirror and saw that my eyes are red and puffy. I am so hungry because I didn't eat for 2 days!

I took my phone out and played the song 'More than this' from 1D's album. I hopped onto my bed and took my diary out. I scribbled some of my feelings, then locked it and kept inside the drawer. How did my brother become so harsh? Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I went and opened to see my brother. The speak of the devil. Then I turned away quickly and slammed the door shut. I don't want to see his face again.

It's now evening 6:00 pm. I heard the door knoco again. I was really passed off to see him again. But this time it wasn't him, it was Aryan, Apsara and Rishi. As soon as I saw Aryan, I hugged him tight. He too hugged me tight. Then it was Apsara's turn to hug. Rishi just gave me a side hug or arm hug, whatever they call it. They came inside and started asking questions. I explained them. They were a bit sad. Aryan kissed my forehead before leaving. Apsara and Rishi just said goodbye. I thought that at least there are someone to look after me. I thought of getting something to eat or else I'm going to die starving. So I went down and got some bread on the table and jam bottle from the cupboard.

I turned to go up but someone caught my hand. I took my hand from my brother's grip and glared at him before running upstairs. I applied jam to the bread and ate them. I lpoked out of the window to see my brother and Parnika in a make out session. What a brother he is! I'm so sad and not even well but he is kissing his girlfriend. I'm not going to speak to him. So I decided to  throw something at him. I grabbed an old pencil and threw it at him. He broke the kiss and looked up. I try to hide behind curtains but he caught me. "Oi! Priya!" He called but I ignored him.
Then after a minute, the door slammed open. Shit! I didn't lock it! He came inside along with her.

"Priya, please listen to me!" He begged. "Yes, listen to him Priya" she said. "I'm not going to listen to anything! Our of my room now!" I yelled. "Don't you love your brother?" He asked. "I don't!" I screamed. With that, mother and those two villains came inside my once peaceful room. "Beta, listen to him" maa said. I didn't say anything. Then came near me but I pushed them. "Don't touch me!" I said. They tried again but I yelled "Out now!". With that everyone went away except brother. "I meant that to everyone one!" I said and he left. I cried for a while but soon fell asleep.