Chapter 8

"Why. The fuck. Are. You. Here." Bill growled through closed teeth.
"Aww. I figured I could entertain you for a little. You know?" Out of the corner of my eye, I watched a figure jump onto Bill, knocking him to the ground.
"Get the fuck off me!" I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up. The woman's voice floated, majestically again. She pointed at me.
"Why did you even bring her here?" The woman's voice asked. Bill seemed to explode.
"How dare you talk about her like that?! You will receive a horrible punishment for this, Pyronica!" He exclaimed. I gasped.
"Pyronica?" I whispered to myself.
No wonder. No hot girl would ever be friends with me.
I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Warning: Mentions of Cutting begin here again. You know the drill.

I brought the knife back again. I sliced through the 8 hour old scar tissue that has barely started to form on the cuts. I threw the knife across the room, letting it hit the toilet, causing a loud banging sound.

Warning pretty much over: There are about to be mentions of blood dripping down her arm but... uh... I don't really know what to do about that...

"You are not going anywhere, you little whore!" Bill exclaimed. Suddenly, his voice was louder, like he got closer to the door. "Y/N? Are you ok?"
Who am I to think that a dream demon, correction. The king of all dream demons, could ever have anything other than fuck and chuck feelings about me.
"Leave me alone." I croaked out. I heard Bill growl and I heard Pyronica screaming.
"That's what you fucking get, you useless slut! You don't deserve to be a demon!"
Anger coursed through my veins. I knew if I wanted to, I could just fly away from here. And that's what I had to do.
I tested it first. I checked to make sure I could get off the ground, and that I could fly with ease. Everything was green so I just did it.
I walked out into our bed room. Pyronica lay on the floor of a cage, holding onto life by a thread.
"Bill..." She weakly reached him. "I love you." Bill looked as though he wanted to strangle the pink demon.
He heard the sounds of the door opening and he turned to me.
"Y/N!" He exclaimed and he moved to embrace me. I put up my hand and he stopped.
"Do not. Take a step closer." The blood dropped off the edge of my hand. His eyes got wide.
"Y-Y-Y/N" He stammered.
"Do not follow me." I sounded calm and nonchalant and Bill looked like my face was melting off.
I flew up and passed through the ceiling. I didn't care what Bill did. I was numb. Numb to the world, numb to friends, numb to it all. But above all, I was numb to Bill. I wanted out, even though all I wanted was in.
I hovered by the place where I first entered the nightmare dimension. I took a look at the horrendousness I was leaving.
I shuddered and did exactly was Bill did when he grabbed me. The portal opened. It began to close immediately. I hopped in before anyone or anything saw me. I think.

Time skip

I woke up in Gravity Falls, in Dipper and Mabel's bedroom. The twins were nowhere to be found.
I made my way downstairs.
"Hey, Stan." Stan smirked and nodded to me.
"The twins are in the living room." I nodded.
"Thanks old man!" Stan chuckled.
"You're alright, kid." I smiled and made my way to the living room.
"Come on, Ducktective! Reginald was obviously the murderer!" Mabel groaned. They turned to look at me when I entered.
"Y/N! You're ok!" Dipper exclaimed.
"How... did I get here?" I asked.
"We found you outside of Greasy's Diner! We took you back here and let you sleep in Dipper's bed. You've been out for a few hours the doctor said." Mabel exclaimed. Dipper rubbed the back of his neck when Mable mentioned what bed I slept in. I smiled.
"Thanks, guys." I looked over my shoulder. "Make sure this isn't a dream." I whispered in Dipper's ear. He pinched himself.
"It's not a dream." He said and turns back to the tv.
Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands rubbing my back. I yelped and turned around. Nothing there.
"What's with you, Jitterbug?" Mabel asked. I steepled my fingers.
"He WILL come back for me, even though I told him not to!" I exclaimed. I probably looked insane. I rubbed my face and ran upstairs again. I didn't see the twins reaction as I almost feel back down.
I locked the door and leaned on it.
"I'm not safe here." I whispered to myself. I slid down against the wall and clutched my knees. I rocked back and forth.
I heard the door trying to be opened from the outside.
"Y/N? Let us in." I heard Dipper's voice say.
"No! If you're closer, he'll have better chance of finding me! I can't go back. I'll look like a fool!" I exclaimed. I reached up and unlocked the door. "I'm going insane!" I exclaimed. "And I've only been out of that god damn fear-a-mid for 5 hours!" Dipper and Mabel exchanged worried glances.
"The fear-a-mid?" Mabel asked. "Isn't that the name of Bill's castle?" Dipper nodded.
"Ah! My princess, Pine Tree and Shooting Star!" A technic voice exclaimed. I screamed.
"Shh." An invisible hand was placed over my mouth. "I guess the spell wore off. Here, let me fix that." I furiously shook my head as a spread of golden dust was sprinkled over me. It was done. I rocked back and forth on the floor again.
"Bill!" Dipper exclaimed. Out of nowhere, his triangle form appeared in front of us. I tried to scream but the spell wouldn't let me. Bill turned to me.
"I see they didn't pull up your sleeves, oh Princess?"
"Shut up!" I exclaimed. Dipper and Mabel gave me a look of confusion as I turned and buried my head in my knees.
"Aww. Why don't you? This is the last time you'll see them." Bill's eye burned through my soul. I broke down in tears. "Bill! Leave her alone!" Dipper shouted. Bill turned to him, a fire in his eyes.