I run towards the crowd and my friends help to make some space for me and Mina.

"Mina... Mina... Are you okay?" I asked and she hugged me tightly.

"D-Don't... leave... m-me alone... again..." Mina mumbled.

"Okay... I promise..." I said and caressed her hair.

"Let's go..." I said and grabbed both of our bags.

I sling it on my right shoulder and my friends are following behind us.

"Can you go back by yourself?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Can I stay at your place?" Mina asked and I nodded.

"Wait here for a while." I said and patted her head.

I walked towards my friends and get them to gather in a circle.

"Guys, can you help me find out who's the one that spread the rumor?" I asked and they nodded.

I smiled and patted their backs.

"Thanks..." I said and went back to Mina.

"Let's go." I said and we walked back to my house.

At first, noona was shocked to see that Mina coming back with me but I explained to her everything after I got Mina back in my room since she insisted on sleeping with me.

"What a poor thing... But who's the one that spread the rumor?" Noona asked and I shrugged.

"I've ask my friends to help me." I said.

"And oh ya! Noona, do you know who's transferred to my school? It's Ray, Connor, Tyler and Jordan!" I said and noona widened her eyes.

"Really? Then you must be very happy." Noona said and I smiled.

"I've ask them to help me find out who's the one that spread the rumor." I said.

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you know that Tzuyu is dating?" Noona asked and I shook my head.

"Why? Is he dating? Who is it?" I asked with a tone of excitement.

"It's... Sana..." Noona said and I look at her, stunned.

"Really? That's good for him." I said.

"You're not angry or what?" Noona asked and I shook my head.

"Of course I don't. I love Mina. I'm sure right now." I said and noona smiled.

"Mina is a good girl. She is poor and fragile so if you love her, go and win her back and don't hurt her again." Noona said and I smiled.

I nodded and noona ruffled my hair.

Then I head back to my room and saw Mina sleeping on my bed.

I saw that her clothes are changed to mine.

She looks cute with my oversized white buttoned up shirt.

I then covered her with the blanket and leave a peck on her forehead.

Then I look at her and sat down on the floor, caressing her hair softly.

"I'm sorry for not realizing that my heart actually wants you... I know that it's hard for you to believe me again and I know that we are impossible... All I wish right now is you to be happy... If you're happy but I'm not the reason behind it, I'm fine... You're happy, then I'm happy..." I said and sighed.

"Why am I even talking to a sleeping beauty?" I mumbled and shook my head.

I look at her for the last time as I know that once she woke up, I won't be able to look at her closely like this.