|| -The End-||

He let his tears escape from his eyes. He let his weakness flow out. The broken mirror was like his heart, it was shattered into pieces. The salvation he once thought he will get will only remain in his thought now.

Weeks had gone but he is still mourning to her death. Night time fall, Jimin was looking out the window when a soft voice calls for him.

He looked back, he can't believe it. He run toward her as he couldn't contain his beating heart. He hugged her tightly. He's searching for word, however, his eyes widen as he sniffs her scent fading away together with her small, fragile body. Soon she becomes a speck of dust, wandering through the air.

Left all alone, frozen in his spot, the surrounding change completely, turns out it was all a dream.

She was gone... he keeps reminding himself. She was gone from this world and gone away from life itself.  He had blinked once, then twice, then several times, but no matter how many times it is he still couldn't accept it. His dream felt so real. He blames himself again for endangering her life but no matter how he blame himself, her life won't be brought to life again.

Years later, Jimin was still a prince, he still doesn't have a wife to fulfill the will. His heart was only taken by her, even if she's not alive. His life had only tasted a short happiness and was again full of loneliness and longing. As usual, he's at the garden, staring at the flower he created that took her life away. The bird chirps, echoes through his ears, they wander through the air, where his beloved wanders. Again there goes his emotional plea, "Please let me forget about these painful memories...let me live just breathing this air where she is, this is enough for me."

He loves and cares for her to such extent that he wanted to erase his memories of her because a world without memories of her was better than a world where he lost her.

-fin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You are just my dream, a dream I don't want to wake up but this is the reality.. I'm just lonely

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

It's really hard to live when someone leave especially when you're use to live with them

It's better you show them your affection earlier than be sorry cause you're to late

Learn first to face yourself for you to love yourself

Wanna read more Jimin ff?
Visit my account and read '10 uears of Endurance' a one-shot story

Wanna read more Jimin ff?Visit my account and read '10 uears of Endurance' a one-shot story