CHAPTER 6

-I'm Used To It?-

The girl continues jumping over and over again like it already becomes her hobby but compared to the last time she brought clean the garden when there is time before going off. As for the masked prince who you thought become a stalker, continue to watch her steal without doing anything, unlike before, he just sat down and watch her without saying anything. It makes her butler surprised but he thought maybe his master is planning something horrible for the girl, however, it's different from what Jimin is thinking, he becomes calm just by watching her and he can feel a sensation making him alive, something he doesn't have in his entire life.

"I always feel angry whenever she steal but..." he paused for a moment. "Instead of anger, I felt an unfamiliar feeling..."

Someone knocked on the door, it was his butler, asking him if he would like a tea. Jimin agreed and the butler came in when he gotten the permission. He greeted his master and there he saw him looking at his window, staring at the girl with unusual look. There he saw his master's eyes full of warmth.

"Aren't you angry, your highness?" the butler asked.

"Not anymore," he said not bothering to look at his butler.

"Why?" the butler asked slowly, making sure that the prince won't get frustrated. Fortunately, the masked prince is in the good mood.

"I think...I'm used to it?"

-------------
Overthinking increases fear,
that can create a tear
So stop overthinking it's nothing
▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥

ⓟⓐⓡⓚ

ⓙⓘⓜⓘⓝ