"What'd we do with her?" The girl restraining me asked.

There was a pause before someone spoke up. "We should bring her to Chiron," a girl said. There was a following murmur of either assent or dissent, but I took it as assent because in a minute the girl holding me started carting me up the stairs, only releasing her hold around my neck the slightest bit.

I gulped in lungfuls of air gratefully. When I was no longer lightheaded, I planted my feet firmly on the ground, locking my knees. The staircase wasn't tall enough for the girl holding me to lift me up and cart me that way.

"Come - on," she grunted, pulling me with all her might. I held my ground, though I was still helplessly trapped.

"Here," Said a male voice, and suddenly the girl's arms were forced to let me go. I started to make a break for it, but someone caught me before I could make it very far.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?" I spat out, struggling against the strong grip.

"I am your worst nightmare," the boy said. I glanced behind me, and it was the black haired boy I'd fought before who was holding me back and speaking.

The blonde with grey eyes slapped him on the arm.

"I mean, um, I'm Percy," he said quickly, glancing at the blonde.

"Annabeth," she said grudgingly.

A very buff, black-haired guy said, "I'm Frank."

The brown haired girl with darker skin and gold eyes introduced herself with, "I'm Hazel."

"Piper," said the other girl, the one with kaleidoscope eyes and choppy brown hair. She was the one who had knocked me out with her reflective dagger.

"Leo, The Supreme Commander of the Argo II," said the last, a scrawny boy with a wild, black mess of curls.

"Repair boy," Piper muttered under her breath.

Leo chose to ignore her. "And you are - wait where's Superman?"

"You mean Blondie?" I asked, hoping to distract them so I could escape.

"Yeah, him. Blondie, Sparky, Superman, Lightning Boy, Jason, that's irrelevant," Leo joked, grinning.

"Leo used a big word," Piper said teasingly. Leo flicked a bolt at her (where did he get this stuff? From his tool belt? It looked empty), which she deflected.

"Anyways, where is Jason?" Annabeth asked. Everyone glanced back, so I took that as my chance to elbow Percy in the gut as forcefully as I could and dash up the stairs.

Percy whipped back around and began to pursue me, clomping loudly up the steps. He caught me just as I reached the top step.

I turned around and tried to punch him in the face with my free hand, but he ducked and caught my fist. In an instant he had me pushed up against the wall, his sword - which he had transformed from pen from in an instant - pressed against my throat.

I barely stopped myself from kneeing him where it hurt, knowing he could slice my throat open in an instant.

There was a clomping of feet - no, hooves, - and a moment later a centaur appeared next to us, on the main floor a step above us.

"Hey, Chiron," Percy said nonchalantly, like he pinned people against the wall and threatened to slit their throat every day. Maybe he did.

"This is the girl?" Chiron asked, ignoring Percy's greeting.

"If you mean the girl who tried to shoot the naiads, took down Clarisse with ease, took down Grover, held her own against Annabeth and I, knocked out Jason twice, and took down plenty of other people, then, yes, this is the girl," Percy answered sassily.

Chiron the centaur didn't seem to be affected. He just nodded thoughtfully, like Percy's information meant a great deal to him, instead of just being a teenage boy's retort. Maybe there was just something major I was missing.

"Let her go," Chiron commanded after a moment or two.

"What?" Percy said, in extreme shock, his sword still pressed against my throat.

"You heard the centaur," I snapped, "let me go."

Percy completely ignored me and continued looking over at Chiron.

"Let her go," Chiron repeated. Then, to me, he said, "you won't run, will you?"

I wanted to say that, yes, I would run, but something stopped me.

Finally, I sighed, "No, I won't."