Chapter 4

Lisa's P.O.V

As I woke up by my phone ringing at 3 am, I lazily grab my phone and picked up.

"Lisa..."

"What?"

"Please forgive me...I know you saw the video.."

"...."

"You know that I have changed, deep in you heart, you know it"

"Jungkook-ah.."

"Please Lisa..Im not letting you go away from me again..I lost you once, but I will not loose you again..."

"Jungkook.." I said and started crying silently, I know that Jungkook can hear my sobs, but right now I dond give a fuck, I need him..Junggsa needs him...we need him.

"Jungkook...please come.."

And with that I hung up and cry myself to sleep once again.

I woke up around 5 am hearing knocks on the door, as I was wlaking downstairs the lights were on, I grabbed my gun and slowly went down. I heard sobs from a little kid.

Junggsa...

"JUNGGSA!!"i screamed and went to hug him. The man that had him was all in black I ponted my gun at him.

"Lisa..calm down its me.." the man said, recognizing his voice I put my gun down.

"Appa.." Junghsa said and went to him, Jungkook picked him up. "Please dont leave us.." he said and cried in
Jungkook's shoulder.

I sighted, probably Jungkook hasnt notice i've been crying, lucky is dark so hehasnt notice yet. My eyes are relaly puffy and my nose is read frpm crying so much.

"Lisawe need to talk." He said and told Junggsa to go to bed.

****

"Lisa.." he said. "Why didnt you told me about this..?"

"Because you didn't care at all.." I said and looked deep in his eyes.

"I already payed that fucking gang the money. Dont worry about that anymore." He said andmy eyes grew big.

"What?!?!?" I said.

"Jungkook...thank you but..how can I pay you back..?"I said.

He stared at me and smiled. "Give me another chance.."

I nodded.

I will give you anothe chance Jungkook-ah...I belive in you.