Chapter 5 Shark and Rio

Reginald Kastle's POV

We were deeply surprised of Kari's story. Yuma...running away was just extremely crazy, but Kari wasn't kidding. 

"I wasn't thinking much, only what emotion used. I...just wanted Yuma safe that's all" Kari balled with tears. Rio comforted her while I just listened "We know you just wanted him safe, but to him it seems your limiting his freedom. You should apologize to him once we find him" I said. Kari just wiped her tears "please, bring him home. He's all I have left of Mom and Dad" Kari replied.

"Look Kari, I promise we'll find Yuma as soon as we can," I said "We just need some days though. Try to be patient during the search". "Alright" Kari complied "Just bring him home".

"Kari doesn't seem to be taking this very lightly" Rio said once we exited the Tsukumo household "It's not the first time Yuma has these issues, but he never ran away before". It's actually true since Yuma is mostly happy and hyper all the time so him running away is rare. And the worst part is that the whole group (me, Rio, Tori, Bronk, Flip, Cathy, Cromwell, even Yuma) is able to see Astral. 

Yuma however is more close to Astral even can do that whole ZEXAL stuff. This makes him more problems on those normal like Kari and his neighbors. 

But Rio can't find Yuma herself. That's why I'm going to find Yuma myself.

Once Rio and I went back to our house, Rio went to bed first after Dinner. I don't think I should just keep it a secret from Rio this long, but I have to do this on my own.

I wrote Rio a letter stating my reasons. I placed the letter on Rio's other pillow on her bed so she'll find out why tomorrow morning. 

Shark: Goodbye Rio, sweet Rio. When you awake I'll be gone, can't tell you where I'll go. It isn't fair, I know, but trust in me and care for them.

Goodbye sister, my sister. There's something I must let you know. I haven't said it much, I guess she lost that touch, but dear Rio, she loves him so.

Now I know she hasn't been all that rosy, she just want to clean away the pain back in the years. But in a moment or two, she would bill and coo and never been knew what Yuma said through those tears.

And now you're bro has to go, but he'll come back to you again. So sleep your sleep, Rio. Our bond will keep, Rio till then.

 I packed much for the trip including my deck and duel disk. I'm pretty sure Yuma would duel me if he refuses to come back with me. Worth the shot though.

Once I got out of the house, I took once last look at our house just imagining Rio sleeping peacefully without any trouble.

Shark: And now your bro has to go, but he'll come back to you again. So sleep your sleep Rio, Our bond will keep Rio till then. Goodbye Rio, Sweet Rio, goodbye!