She gulped as she found me glaring down at her. 

"That her?" I snapped. 

"N-no who?" Diana croaked, at least having the balls to lie.

She barely had time to move before I grabbed the back of her hair and yanked, sending her tumbling to the ground on her ass, as she gaped up at me in shock. 

"Blue?" Katrina's whispered out, running over my skin like water.

Alive, she was at least alive.

I growled as pure fury rushed through me "you conniving little-"

"No need to be mean" she quickly cut me off.

"-idiot! Have you lost your fucking mind?! Tell me where your fat ass is right now" I bellowed down the phone.

"I can see you are angry" she started.

Oh she had no fucking clue what anger looked like.

"No shit" I snapped.

"But Blue I've got this" she finished.

I paused, feeling the entire room around me shake as my power pulsed outside of me.

"You pathetic infant! You've got shit, except two remaining brain cells! Katrina this is not a fucking game, or a joke. Tell me where you are, now" I screamed.

I could hear the heavy breathing from her side of the phone.

"Blue-" she started, no doubt about to give me one of her dumbass lectures, but there was no time for that shit. 

Not now, not when there was too much as stake, not when she was at stake.

"NO! NOW KATRINA! WHERE. THE. FUCK. ARE-" the line went dead. 

Did that bitch just hang up on me?

The phone splintered in my hand, as all the lights in the kitchen fully exploded. 

Everything is wrong. 

Nothing is right. 

My whole body buzzed, as I shook with force, something isn't fucking right. 

This all felt wrong, useless. 

I felt clueless. 

Katrina was walking into something dark. 

It just wasn't adding up, not the way it was suppose to. 

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong. 

I was missing something, something that had been tugging at the back of my conscience for days now. 

I had been side tracked by fucking Rhett, and then Raymond, but before that something had been bothering me. 

I looked down at Diana who was slowly helping Rhett to his feet. 

What was I missing?

Death came storming through the door, "Katya is gone, Ira is gone, everyone is fucking gone. Where the fuck is my wife, Doom?" he bellowed, his hands tugging through his hair. 

I shook my head, "calm down, she's with Katrina, she'll make sure nothing happens to her" I try to calm him down as nicely as I can, even though I'm currently having my own shit fest. 

Death growled, "how is she safe? How is any of them safe? Katrina is about to walk into Cirron's arms, he'll have his fucking Source, if he doesn't kill her, he'll use her, and then kill everyone who fucking knew" he screamed back at me. 

Everyone who fucking knew. 

I narrowed my eyes at Death, "what did you just say?" I ask again slowly. 

He turns back to me, pure anguish on his face, "he'll kill us all for knowing!" he hissed. 

"But how does he know?" I asked, aloud. 

My own thoughts slipping out of my mouth. 

How in the fuck did anyone know?

Diana and Rhett froze turning to look at me, as they paled, "what?" Rhett asked, his eyes widening. 

"How in the fuck does Cirron know? He came to me looking for a task squad to capture a Source, he was looking for one, he knew Katrina existed, but how?" 

They all blinked at me, "Lee told him" Glare stated slowly, as something whirled in his mind as well. 

I shook my head, "how'd he know?"

"Lia?" Death continue. 

"How'd she figure it out? Katrina didn't even fucking know" I reply as the pieces roll over and over in my mind, screaming and buzzing like pure electricity. 

They all just stared at me. 

"Lee wouldn't know without Lia, Cirron wouldn't know without Lee, and Katya just recently resurfaced. Who the fuck was the leak, who needed her from the very beginning, even that asshole at the Convention knew about her" I hissed. 

"That scientist?" Death asked. 

Every muscle in my body tenses. 

I looked over at Rhett and Diana, something in my chest sinking, "where the fuck is Cory?" I asked them. 

Diana blinked, looking unsure, "he was suppose to go with Pony, but he was no where to be found when we got up" she whispered. 

"Oh fuck" Death groaned, his eyes going wide as he turned to look at me. 

"Call Vapor and Herc, tell them to hurry the fuck up. Get everyone together, we're out of time" I snapped as he nodded before turning and taking off. 

"What is it? Whats wrong?" Diana asked as she released Rhett to look at me. 

I growled heading for my suit. 

"We've been fucking played".