The room flashed red for a solid second, before I rushed back into my body finding my refrigerator in my hands, before launching it across the room over towards Rhett. 

He rolled just in time to miss the fridge flying over his head and into the living room, before imbedding into the wall. 

Diana and Rhett paused crouched low to the ground staring over at me like a monster. 

Oh they haven't seen anything yet. 

I growl as I stomp around the kitchen island over to the two idiots, Rhett quickly stood trying to keep me away from Diana, his hand out to stop me, but we were so far past that. 

I easily grabbed his hand before squeezing, a small bit of happiness flashing through me as I heard the crunch and his scream as he dropped to the floor. 

He cradled his hand to his chest, hissing in complete pain as I reached down into the little bitches pocket and snatched his phone. 

Opening it, Aria's text messages to him where the first thing to pop up. 

We are almost there.

I fucking bet.

I quickly pressed the call button, trying not to squeeze the stupid device too tight. 

It rung once before Carter answered, his annoying ass voice only sending my blood rushing harder through my body. 

"What mind reader?" he snapped through the receiver. 

"I'm going to fucking murder you" I growled so low, I heard the little bitch actually stop breathing. 

There was silence for a second as he no doubt pulled himself out of shock, "Brother-" he started. 

"-Don't fucking Brother me, you dim witted testicle. When I see your ass, I'm taking a fucking butter knife and I'm shaving your whole fucking head, do you hear me? Now you have seconds to tell me where the fuck you are and with who, or I'm going to take a fucking lopper and detach your balls from your body" I hissed. 

"I didn't even want to fucking come!" Carter yelled back down the receiver. 

"TWO SECONDS!" I bellowed. 

"FINE! I'm with Aria, Bonnie, and Cha! We are at Raymond's fucking palace, right on the boarder" he snapped back at me. 

My mind raced, as I tried to put the pieces together, why in the hell would Kat send them there, to him?

We had barely escaped Raymond the first time around, and its not like the bitch could even leave his land, not without Cirron's say so. 

Katrina obviously had a plan, but for now I  needed to figure out where in the hell she was going. 

"Wheres Ana?" I snapped back at Carter. 

There was a sigh, "Katrina has her tailing them, she didn't give us all a lot of details. Only other thing we know is that she sent Pony out as well, not with her though" he sighed in annoyance, "again I was forced to be here" he through out. 

Fucking bitch, "you take care of each one of them, especially Aria. If anything happens to her or that baby, Carter, I won't stop Klaus from killing you" I growled down the phone. 

There was a small pause, "I know" and then I hung up. 

What the fuck could she possibly be planning. 

I turned back towards Rhett who was still on the floor clutching his hand. 

Gag me. 

My eyes finding Diana who was quickly talking into a phone.