Ch.3 Pain

It felt like thousands of knives went through my body.

I was hurt very hurt!

My expectations were right, my mate rejected me, and it felt worse than I could even imagine.

I forgot where I were, only myself and my pain were with me.

I felt tears slipping along my face.

I quickly took my baggage and ran outside the class room.

I was sobbing, crying , whimpering.

I was now alone, broken, suicidal, hurt and all sort of bad feelings.

It hurts so much, the one who was supposed to love, cherish you doesn't want you!

Who else would want you?!

(...)

I heard a knock on the door, I quickly wiped my tears.

I stood in front of the mirror, and saw that I had these red circles around my eyes from crying so bad.

"Who's there?! " I asked. But my voice sounded broken and defeated.

"Alpha William wants you in his office now! " said a girl behind the door.

Will wants me in his office, why?! Why does he want me in his office?!

What the hell does he want from me?!

What more damage can he manage to do?!

"Okay " I slowly whispered making sure that she heard me but didn't heard that whimper of mine.

I opened my door slowly and headed towards the office making sure my head is down.

but before I went, I made sure the cover my puffy eyes.

Being the unnoticed girl, I am, no one actually saw me! So I quickly found my way to His office, and as soon as I knocked on the door, he let me in.

"sit down Luna! " ordered alpha Will not taking his eyes off his newspaper.

I just accomplished my order without saying a word.

When I was properly sat, his eyes turned to meet. OMG his eyes! The most beautiful pair of eyes, I have ever seen!

Stop daydreaming Luna! He rejected you! He doesn't want you!

Though he is beautiful, sexy, hot. the way his muscles contracts and his ABS are. he is perfect.

I wanted so bad to slap myself right now but I couldn't, not in front of him.

"You are giving from now on, the rank of Omega, your job is to be my personal servant" said Will in the most cold voice you could ever hear.

What? A servant? An Omega? What wrong did I Do?!

"why? " I manage to whisper, trying to hide my tearful voice.

"that's a punishment for your wolf for mating with me. people like you don't mate with people like me "

he yelled.

Tears slipped down my face as I ran away from the office.

People like him don't mate with people like me! what's wrong with me?!

Why can't he love me the way he should....

And suddenly his voice rang through my head, via the pack link

Omega to my room now

More tears formed their way to my face, as I opened the door and went to his room...

In three seconds, I knocked on the door, wiping my tears, but unable to hide the red circles under my eyes.

"Come in" Ordered will with a cold voice.

I put my head down and entered the room.

"Make sure my room is Hyper clean by the time I am back... "

ordered Alpha again.

"Yes Alpha " I said my head still down...

He took his leather jacket and keys and went out...

I couldn't just ignore how attractive he looked today just like any day.

But he doesn't want me... He never will...

I quickly stopped thinking about him to look at the mess around me.

Piles of clothes were everywhere... Condoms were all over the ground and it did hurt to think about him with Someone else...

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 7:00p.m I started to clean all the mess, around the bed...

After two hours of straight work, there was still his walk in closet...

I slowly got in, and slowly raised my head, to see piles and piles of clothes everywhere that sting.

I was there in his walk-in closet eying a mess, and in a second pain shoot in my chest, pain, pain more pain.

I saw him with Kasey, he was fucking her, and I was hurting, I managed to hold the scream but I couldn't.

I screamed....

I closed my eyes and finally went in darkness...