Ch.2 Morning

Ding

Ding

Ding

Ding

Where's the fucking snooze button?

Ding

Ding

Ding

Ding

I fucking hate mornings.

I slammed my alarm a few times till I broke it to pieces.

Than a heard giggles around my room, I turned my head to see laughing Mr. and M. Parker (a.k.a John and Brenda )

I put a hand through my hair and said "Hi " politely to both of them.

"Happy birthday! " they started singing happily.

And when both of them stopped singing, they looked at me with excitement and said "You are going to find your mate! "

They sing again.

I was so happy, they were exactly like my parents. They really care about me like a daughter because they only have one son, the future Alpha William.

I got off my bed and run to give them a tight hug each.

"We hope that Will's mate. He needs Someone down to earth that can make him leave his ways! " They both said.

"no offense, but I don't think that I wanna be stuck with your son. He's a jerk! " I admitted honestly.

There looks turned worried, but why? They looked at each other and nodded understand.

"We know how he is that's why we expected that you, being his mate will change him " John said.

"Like he would accept me the first place " I said a bit too loud.

"Why wouldn't he? you are beautiful and smart and down to earth " said Brenda smiling.

I giggled when I realized that we are talking about something that didn't happen yet.

Hell it wouldn't happen the first place.

"What's so funny? " asked John raising an eyebrow

"We are talking about something that didn't happen " I said when I stopped laughing.

Brenda and John smiled at each other.

Lust and Love overwhelming their looks.

They really love each other.

"Let's go out honey and let the birthday girl get dressed " said John winking at me.

Brenda turned her gaze to me and seriously said "Wear that short red tight dress we bought last time we went shopping " in her Luna tone.

I nodded "I will "

"With the Black heels " said Brenda while John was dragging her out of the room.

I nodded.

That dress is....How to describe it properly SLUTTY but to Brenda it is completely sexy and hot but not slutty.

I quickly put my dress on and the heels, straight my hair and look at my reflection.

I looked beautiful, and it is not always that I look like that.

I smiled at myself, took my books, phone, Ipod ,earphones and head downstairs.

When I reach the last step, I heard Kasey speaking "Bye Will " to the future alpha Will while he left into his car.

Kasey is the pack slut, but I really have to admit that she has been through a lot in the past.

Kasey has been abducted to this pack one year ago.

When she saw me, she smiled, "Hey Luna "

"Hi Kasey " I smiled back.

Since I am always late like today, and she is always late, we know each other. And that's it!

"You look nice " she smiled.

When you are not a threat to Kasey, she is nice to you. But when it comes to stealing her lights and boyfriend.

She get a real bitch.

"thank you but Alpha Brenda made me wear this " I said pointing to my outfit.

"Why?! " asked Kasey raising her eyebrows.

"Because she thinks that I should look great when I find my mate. Today's my sixteen birthday! " I stated nervously.

"Wow that's great Luna! " she said while standing in front of me smiling.

"Yeah " I lied.

(...)

Lunch is over, and now I had English... I slowly made my way to my locker, took my folders and books and headed to my class.

I arrived early took my usual seat, and waited first the bell to ring !

The students came in for me to meet an overwhelming smell, a smell of forests, rain and flowers, the smell drove me crazy...

Especially my wolf, Carla, who was pleading to come out.

My eyes roamed the class, and they finally landed on two pair of pure blue eyes, the mist beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen.

And those eyes were William's.

I was chocked, very chocked.

His eyes were full of lust, admiration, love, but it instantly turned to hate, disgust, and malice.

He tried to walk pass me to sit in his usual seat, but the new girl was already sitting there.

And being the gentleman tha he is, he let her stay (LOL )

"There's a free seat next to miss Karsh, " said Mr.Montgomery while he entered and saw Will standing looking for a seat.

William nodded slowly and sat next to me, his eyes full of hatred.

"I William John Parker, Reject you Luna Karsh as my mate "