35

new post from natbrooks!

565,459 likesnatbrooks; i am fully aware of the photos floating around the internet and would like to just address them

565,459 likes
natbrooks; i am fully aware of the photos floating around the internet and would like to just address them. they were taken at a time where two people are romantically involved. intimately mentally and physically. i doubt anyone (of consensual age) hasn't done what we did and if you haven't, good for you! ur not better than us, we're all equal and should be able to take photos without living in fear of them being mistreated or in our case, 'misplaced' (((taken without permission))) by somebody who has hacked something that is personal. i mean— i can understand why they chose those photos, the only other thing i have on my camera roll are memes, funny screenshots of texts and photos of me crying so, they shame on me for having my camera roll full of stupid shit!!
also like to just say, the photos were taken with consent from both people, not just one. its sad seeing people— young women especially, rip me to pieces because of my court case. saying how i'm a hypocrite for taking these photos because its 'just as bad.' no, no its not. you're wrong. i trust my boyfriend and he trusts me. maybe we shouldn't have taken those photos, maybe we should have. all i think is that 1, theres bigger and better things going on in the world and 2, its sad seeing people rip others apart for things that nearly everyone does. just because people are known or 'famous' doesnt mean we can't do / enjoy what everyone else does!
this wasn't written as a 'omg feel sorry for me i'm crying' sympathy vote, it was purely written only for the intention of making a small change to the way we see / feel about things. it doesn't matter that it happened to me, what matters is how stupid the world has gotten lol. we should be embracing each other and letting everyone have a place in the world, to do what they want. we shouldn't be 'dragging' and destroying each other. we need to stick together!
i'm sorry if any photos offended anyone, it was not our attention— neither was getting my icloud hacked!!
lots of love, and thank u *drops mic*

[ COMMENTS DISABLED FOR THIS POST ]