20

"DO I HAVE to go? like, i don't have to, do i?"

"very funny, natalia. yes you do."

"who are you to tell me what i can and can't do?"

"Michelle, your manager."

rosa and penelope were sat on the sofa watching their small blonde friend argue pathetically with her manager down the phone, they winced as she growled and threw her phone against the wall. a few seconds had passed until natalia decided to sheepishly pad over to her phone and turn it over, a look of relief washed over her face as she hugged it close to her chest, knowing it wasn't broken.

her two friends watched the scene unfold in front of them, pitying the fake blonde at her actions.

"you good?" rosa asked.

"why do i feel like we're reciting the m&m meme."

the girls snorted at natalias comment, "well, we are." said rosa.

natalia rolled her eyes with a huff. she started pacing round the room.

"care to explain why you're pacing?" penny asked her.

"no reason."

rosa scoffed, "give me a break, you're a bad liar."

"i knew i should have brought reece with me."

"why, to make timothée jealous?"

natalia sent the girls daggers. she was overly stressed ever since she got to cannes and received messages from timothée. she was hurt, unbelievably fucking hurt. a part of her before hoped that she would cross paths with him during her stay as she knew he was going to be here as well, but now she was dreading seeing him.

she didn't mean to come across rude in her texts, but she felt extremely overwhelmed with the whole situation. she had never experienced this before, being her first relationship and all, so she was a bit uneasy.

since breaking up with timothée, natalia never really batted an eyelid at anyone really. she didnt care for a relationship and would straight away shut someone down who was only looking for romantic ties. she knew it was because she was still in love with timothée. she guessed she was just hurt that he clearly didn't feel the same way towards her, which was fine. she didn't mind because it was his choice, his life and it would be wrong for her to dictate it for him.

maybe this was a sign, for her to finally get over him and move on. maybe this was a good thing, maybe it needed to happen.

but if it was, why did it hurt so fucking much?