15

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET SPOTTED FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE COACHELLA

 Call Me By Your Name star was spotted for the first time in three months after he publicly announced via instagram that him and girlfriend Natalia Brooks had split

Timothée Chalamet and Natalia Brooks broke it off just over three months ago due to Brooks now being located in England with her team after living in New York since she was sixteen. Both had a hiatus from social media after the announcement though a few days ago, Natalia made an appearance on an English radio show to promote her new website and to dish out some personal information explaining that the only reason she had to do it was she and her manager felt it was right to address the situation that had been brought to the media's attention before things got out of hand.

A day after Brooks' interview, Chalamet was caught by some TMZ guy's outside an airport, we soon found out that he was flying out to London.

Despite the TMZ worker being oddly polite to the actor, throughout the clip you could see how anxious and uncomfortable what he was saying was making him. though, he carried on talking to him.

[ video attached ]

hey timmy! how you doing?

alright man, tired.

where you headed?

had a bit of time off now gotta head back to work, duty calls.

we've missed you man! hope all is well, you seen armie recently?

he's a busy man, filming and all, still keep in contact.

talking abot keeping in contact, have you seen that Natalia has created her own website? thats pretty crazy right? she's such a powerful woman.

yeah, yeah. she is, very powerful that is. it is crazy man, shes doing so well.

how are things between you both? do you still talk to each other?

hey listen man, i have to go catch my flight— nice speaking to you.

Though he tried his hardest to cover every inch of his face, we are just so thankful that our Call Me By Your Name star is alive and ready to do some more work to give us more Timmy T content! maybe even some surprise Timalia content!