30

MAYBE THIS WASN'T the best idea natalia had ever had, but it felt nice— it felt right.

his curly hair was fluffy against her fingers as she twirled the ends around her knuckles, his head was in her lap, laying in between her legs like the old days and his eyes were droopy as he tried to stay awake through the movie. it was pretty hard when her touch calmed him down rather worryingly.

he stroked his thumb against the skin of her thigh, brushing over it ever so softly as he was in between he freshly tanned legs.

she started to sloppily play with his hair as she felt herself get a little drowsy.

"i think it may be bedtime, timmy." she said softly before they ended up falling asleep like this.

"don't stop," he whined softly as she stopped touching his hair. it was almost as though he craved her touch and felt naked without her hands on some part of him. he just wanted to feel her and he didn't care how at this point.

"you gotta get up," she sighed softly at the sleepy boy.

"can i stay?"

she bit her lip, "i don't know if thats a good idea, my love."

he sighed before reluctantly getting himself up from his laying position, but still sat in between her soft legs, "why not? we've had plenty sleepovers."

she found it hard not to roll her eyes at his comment, "yeah, before.."

"before you broke up with me, yeah."

she looked at him in disbelief, "broke up with you? hello? excuse me?"

"sorry... sorry i d— i didn't mean that." he said stressfully rubbing a hand over his face.

she shook her head, still ticked off at his comment, "that was unfair. you know it was."

"why do you always play the victim? theres two people in the relationship."

she pushed her legs up and away from him, annoyed. "i never said i was playing the victim? you're the one whose suddenly getting all stupid because you're overly tired."

"you never once asked me how i felt about breaking up, it never seemed cross your mind, actually."

she couldn't believe what he was saying, "what are you saying? of course i fucking cared and i did ask! i'm trying to sort myself out to rekindle something i want back so badly, but i can't get into it again until im absolutely ready. i know you're different and you'll do anything but you have to respect that i need time to accept things that come with a relationship." she felt as though she couldn't breathe, her voice was cracking as she got more and more worked up.

"its just so unfair." he whined sadly, "i love you so much and it hurts just being friends because all i wanna do is hold you." silence. "i'm sorry, i'm over tired and stressed. i'm sorry— i'll go."

he started to get up from the bed and she watched at his actions, her brows were formed into a tight frown on her face as she studied him. she had rarely seen him like this and she fucking hated it, in all honesty.

"tim." she spoke softly, he turned towards her slightly, "please don't be mad at me. i won't be able to sleep if you're upset with me."

his hard features softened a little at her words, knowing that she was absolutely true.

"this is so fucking stupid, natalia! why can't you just listen to me?" he pleaded.

"i am listening to you! god, all i do is fucking listen to you and it's exhausting because i just— just love you too fucking much! so yeah, it does fucking hurt!" she screamed out of pure frustration.

he scoffed, "you know what, i'm just gonna leave. i can't do this right now, this is stupid."

"you're just going to leave? are you fucking joking me? you're so dumb, you know what— yes just leave." she spluttered out her words in a fumble, not knowing what to do or say. she was so overly frustrated that she wasn't sure what she wanted.

"fine." was all he said before the front door opened and slammed shut.

natalia had spent that night tossing and turning in her bed as she let out little frustrated tears of which rolled down her cheeks. she found it difficult to sleep when she fought with somebody she loved, like timmy.

it was 1am and she was so annoyed at him already thay she didn't care if she woke up him by calling him, she just had to tell him she loved him so she could sleep peacefully.

"hello?"

"timmy i love you."

"natalia..."

"i'm not sorry that you can be a bitch, but i can't sleep because it was the first time we fought and you left without me telling you i loved you."

he laughed over the phone sleepily at her words, "tally, its okay. i love you."

"no seriously, i love you so much you make me fucking crazy but i just... i just can't stop loving you."

"it's fine, angel. i love you and i'm sorry for being a bitch, i guess its spending all this time with your english bitchy ass."

"so does that mean you're gonna call me a bitch but also say you love me?"

she smiled at his words feeling the nostalgia hit her in the back of the throat. "you're a bitch. but i love you. good night tim."

he smiled, almost as though he won, whatever this was, "don't think this is just gonna be forgotten, we still gotta talk."

he nodded, understandingly. "goodnight angel, i'll see you." he said softly, with a short but sweet smile.

she sighed, whispering a bye as he left her room. silence.