t w e n t y s e v e n

After spending the night having a talk with her family, she felt more at ease. She felt more assured, knowing that her parents are content with whatever she chooses to do and her brother would always convince her to follow the path her heart wanted. They already saw the potential she has in following her heart and even made her see how others see her the same as they do—like the father of her brother's girlfriend, who trusted her skills to grace his renown company.

And with spending the night well, filled with love, she slept so well that she woke up extra early the next morning. Compared to mornings the past months, her morning was filled with smiles and laughter, remembering Chanyeol's silly antics the day before.

Once she got done, as usual, she walked to school early and she was welcomed to coloured notes that she hasn't seen in a long while. Her heart filled with warmth as she read the notes, her smile grew from a little smile to a beaming smile, one that made Chanyeol's heart do flips as she thanked him.

How have you been? I hope things are going well for you! I'm being positive and thinking that you're doing well considering you haven't vented out lately. Please know that you deserve to be happy because from what I've read, you're always wanted the best for others and the same needs to be for you.

If you're doubting about people wanting the best for you, remember that I'm one of the people who want you to be happy. I hope to hear happy news from you. Your friend misses you.

Don't forget to smile! I sure you would look better smiling! :)

"I'm not exactly sure how my awkward smile would make me look better but I am smiling, so thank you for making me smile."