On the other hand Jungkook was paralyzed and so so turned on. First Jimin just walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on leaving his upper body in display for Jungkook. He has to admit his mouth did water and he was so thankful to the moon goddess for blessing him with his mate. Jimin's body wasn't as built as his but there were still some muscle. Jungkook could also see he had an outline of abs and that soft pale skin that made him look as if he was glowing. Everything was making his alpha go out of control. His inner wolf begging him to just grab Jimin and fill his body with hickeys, to claim him to make him his. He had to count and breath to calm his hormones. They both agreed to wait till Jimin was introduced to the pack and his parents. Just when Jungkook could feel himself calm down, Jimin came out of the walk in closet wearing black boxers and Jungkook's hoodie. Thick tights in full display for Jungkook to see yet again. Then he had the audacity to whisper very seductively good night Alpha... Alpha for god sake. That simple word had his inner wolf going crazy and panting inside of him. With that Jimin turned as if nothing leaving Jungkook to face his back along with his exposed thighs and round ass. Oh how he just wanted to rub his hands all over that big ass of him and fuck him senseless... " Control yourself Jeon. Soon but not yet" he said to himself. He put his phone down on his bedside table and turned so his front was facing Jimin. He reached his arm out for the small omega and pull him close, he put the covers over them and buried  his nose on the omegas neck and breath in his delicious scent. "Good night my omega" .

The next morning came and both Alpha and omega got ready for the day. Both wearing warm clothes since winter was already here decorating the trees and roads with a white coat of snow and making the air cold.

 Both wearing warm clothes since winter was already here decorating the trees and roads with a white coat of snow and making the air cold

Finally Jimin was 100%  healed, his cast was removed first thing in the morning

Finally Jimin was 100%  healed, his cast was removed first thing in the morning. The mating bite accelerating the recovery process. Thanks to this both wolves where going to the mall to get Jimin new clothes. Not that jungkook minded him wearing his clothes. He thought the omega looked adorable and cuddly. Still he realices Jimin needs clothes that fit him to go out and he needs something nice to wear on Saturday when he's going to be introduced as Jungkooks mate. So after getting ready and eating breakfast with everyone, Jungkook left Namjoon in charge of the pack and told him to call him if something happened. He grabbed his car keys and Jimin's hands and together went to the garage where many cars where. It wasn't uncommon for an Alpha to have many cars. They got in Jungkooks favorite car and speed away.

When they got to the malls parking lot all head turned to the luxurious car

When they got to the malls parking lot all head turned to the luxurious car. The mall was in the human part of town so it wasn't common to see such a car.

Jungkook got out of the car and run to Jimin's side opening the door for his lovely mate. Jimin gift him a cute smile and got out. They held each others hand and walked inside the mall.

They went to several stores buying clothes, shoes, accessories, colones, and thing Jimin may need. Also they bought a few matching clothes because let's be real here that's freaking cute. They also bought a new phone since Jimin didn't have his anymore. When they got hungry they went over to the food curt and eat pizza while happily chatting. Both content to be with each other. When they were done they explore the mall a little bit more and before leaving Jungkook bought Jimin a chocolate brownie gelato. Jimin eat his gelato happily while feeding some to Jungkook as well. Once he was done his mouth was dirty making Jungkook chuckled. "Jiminssi you have chocolate all over your mouth." He said already grabbing a napkin and cleaning the older's mouths. After he was done he left a soft peck on the smaller' slips. "Jungkookieee were in public" he said with a soft blush coating his cheeks. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders "so... you are mine and I'm yours and they don't have to look." Said Jungkook standing up and throwing the napkins. He grabbed the bags with one hand while the other grabbed Jimin's hand. "You know I can carry some of the bags" Said Jimin and Jungkook shook his head. "Don't worry Jiminssi " Said Jungkook kissing the side of his head.

They put the bags on the trunk of the car and drove back home.

They walked into the house hand in hand, Jungkook carrying the bags again. They were talking and laughing until they opened the door and realized they had guests.

"Mom, Dad"