Chapter 5✨

3rd Person's POV:

When it was time the freshly marked couple went out of their room to eat. They have been talking and cuddling. Exchanging a few kisses here and there. They walk to the kitchen hand in hand. Everyone was already at the dinning table waiting for them to arrive. "Hello" Said Jungkook. "Hello guys" greeted Jin looking at them briefly and looking back at the food he was serving. Then all of his movement stoped and he looked back at the couple. He saw the freshly wound that was slowly morphing into a mate mark. He let out a soft gasp "you guys finally marked each other" he said and all the tables attention was back to them. They both smiled and Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand only to stand behind him and hug him. Pride irradiating off of him in big waves. He buried his nose on the smaller neck and place a gentle kiss on the mark. "Oh my baby is so grown up." Said Jimin's mom standing up and hugging the pair. One by one everyone congratulated them. When everyone finished saying whatever they wanted to say to the couple they all went to their seats. Jungkook being the lead Alpha figure sat at one end of the table while Yoongi sat at the other. Jimin sat to Jungkooks right while Jin sat to his left. Next to Jin there was Namjoon and next to Jimin it was Hoseok and then his mate. In Yoongi's end Taehyung was to his right along with his and Jimin's mom. To his left there was Jackson, his beta and next to him was BamBam his mate. Those were all the people living in the Alphas house. Even though there were many Alphas surprisingly everyone got along with everyone and respected one another. That's why there was such a good aura and calmness in the air, making you breath in deeply and relax.

When dinner was done everyone helped on doing the dishes and cleaning the table. After that they all separated to do their own thing. Jimin and Jungkook went to their room as well as Yoongi and Taehyung. Jackson and BamBam stayed in the living room with Hoseok and his mate. Jin and Namjoon went on a walk to get fresh air and Jimin's mom went to take a relaxing bath.

Jikook's room..

As soon as the couple entered the room Jungkook removed his shirt again catching Jimin by surprise once again. It's just... Jungkooks body is really REALLY nice to look at. It does not help that this hot body belonged to his mate. How lucky was he. The answer is very. Jimin may be innocent and shy but his thoughts at the moments where so sinful he felt like he should throw his body into a sea of holly water. He was also a hormonal young werewolf who had just been marked. His body was out of control. However he did not want to mate with Jungkook just yet. He and Jungkook agreed to wait till the older met his parents and had been introduced to the pack. Jimin felt like he should wait till all this war was over just in case he gets pregnant, but who is he kidding he can't wait that long. Specially not when Jugkooks hot body was almost naked. "Im going to take a shower" Said the omega and quickly left to the bathroom before Jungkook could say any comments.... "I thought he bathe already.." thought Jungkook. However he shrugged his shoulders and got under the covers. He grabbed his phone and decided to play some games while he waited for Jimin.

In the bathroom Jimin let out a sigh and stripped out of his clothes. He look down and saw how he had gotten a little aroused with the whole situation. Thanks god he was going to be introduced this weekend. Meaning he only had to resists his arousal for 4 more days.

After his cold shower he wrapped a towel around his waist, removed the protecting plastic from his cast and brushed his teeth. He looked around and realized he forgot his clothes . Well if he's suffering already may as well share a little bit of his frustration with Jungkook. They were mates after all. An evil smirk came to his lips and dried his lips putting his tooth brush away. He walked slowly to the door and opened it. He took a deep breath and casually walked out of the bathroom. He walked straight to the closet without even glancing at Jungkook, however he could feel through the fresh bond that Jungkook was a little excited. If you know what I mean. He put on his boxer and decided that if jungkook is going to be shirtless then he can be free of some clothes too. Jimin grabbed one of Jungkooks sweaters that reached mid thigh and was baggy on him making him look small and cute yet a bit sexy with his legs and thighs exposed and put it on. He walked back to the room and went to the bed laying on top of the covers so Jungkook could have a nice view of his legs and his covered butt, he smiled innocently at Jungkook (btw Jimin's leg is fine now he's getting the cast removed the following day that's why he can walk better) . "Good night... Alpha" he said pecking Jungkooks lips and turning around so his back was facing Jungkook.