Chapter 2✨

First of all... HOW CUTE ARE THOSE PICSSS.. My Jikook heart is beating so loud.
Second of all..... The new album is 😍😍
So proud of my boys I mean they had 40 million views in 24 hours. They are honestly so amazing and they deserve the bestttt. Anyways on with the story

Jimin's POV:
Out of everything that happened I still can not believe I found my mate. I honestly thought I lost everything but I was wrong. I found Jungkook who has been nothing but a sweetheart. However I feel like I can't make him happy because I'm not 100 percent happy. I'm still worried about my pack, my brother, my parents. Jungkook promise he'll help me and he has. He's searching none stop about the attack and about my pack. Hopefully we have news soon.

Jungkooks POV:

"No... please stop... Yoongi don't.... MOOMM" screams and cries woke me up from my slumber only to find my precious baby having a nightmare. This happens everyday and it makes me so sad and useless since I can't do anything to take the pain away. "Jimin... Jiminie wake up." I softly said while rubbing he's arm. He woke up with a jolt and start breathing heavily. "Jungkookiehe said with tears in his eyes and reaching his arms to me signaling he wanted a hug. I did just that. I placed my arms around his waist and hugged him close to my body. I felt him relax in my embrace and I place my nose where his neck meets his shoulder and inhale his sweet coconut and vanilla scent. He did the same to me and let out a pleasing sigh. "Im sorry that I woke you up... again" he said pulling apart and looking at my face. "We are a team remember. It's ok to wake me up" I said putting a string of hair away from his eyes. I kissed his cheek softly making him blush. I smiled.. he's so cute. "Im so lucky to have you Jiminie" I said and he blushed deeper. He placed his small hands on his face trying to hide from me but I removed them. "Don't I like to make you blush." I Said and he looked away embarrassed. It's cute how we haven't even kiss on the lips yet he always blushed by the simplest actions. "Let's sleep yeah" I Said and he nodded. I went back to laying down next to him. I placed one arm under his head and the other on his waist pressing him as close to my body as I could. He's front was facing me so he place one hand under my arm and snuggle on my chest. I smiled and rubbed soft circles on his back until he's breathing became even and he was asleep again. I close my eyes as well and let sleep take over.

The next morning I woke up with the sun lighting up the room.

(The room)

(The room)

I turned to my side and saw my cute Jiminie sleeping peacefully next to me. It made my heart happy that he was finally getting some sleep. The past week he always wakes up in the middle of the night with horrible nightmares. Sometimes twice in a row and it pains me to see him so sad. I lay there admiring my omegas beauty. However Mother Nature was calling so I had to use the bathroom.

After I finished my business I washed my hands and went back to the room where Jimin was awake and looking all cute and fluffy.

"Good morning Kookie-ah" He said with a husky voice while rubbing his left eye with his small hand

"Good morning Kookie-ah" He said with a husky voice while rubbing his left eye with his small hand. "Good morning beautiful" I said making him blush and hide his face behind blankets. I walked over to the bed and got underneath the blankets. I pulled him closed and laughed. "You are so cute Minie" I said and he stuck out his head. "Minie?" He asked with a small blush stills present in his adorable cheeks and I nodded "you call me Kookie and I'll call you Minie" I Said and he smiled nodding "I like it" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We stood there in each others embrace for what felt like an eternity and honestly I didn't feel like doing anything else. Sometimes I wish time could get stuck in moments like this.

But of course nothing is what we want and our moment got ruined when Namjoon and Jin barged into our rooms. "Junkook.. Jimin" they said making me growl. "Don't you guys know how to nock?" I asked angrily while Jin just rolled his eyes. "Im sorry Jungkook but is important" Said Namjoon while Jin nodded. I watched as Jin went over to my closet and took some clothes for me and some for Jimin. At the moment Jimin was wearing my clothes since one he wasn't mark yet and I wanted my scent on him and two he can't walk properly because of the cast so I haven't taken him to the mall yet. "What is it?" I asked standing up and putting on a shirt and some ripped jeans since I sleep in boxers. I put on a beanie cause I doubt this two would let me even brush my hair.

I helped Jimin go to the bathroom to change

I helped Jimin go to the bathroom to change. The couple waited till he was finish to continue on talking. I helped Jimin with putting the clothes on, trying not to get turn on cause he's body is so perfect but now is not the moment for this. He put on jeans I had from when I was younger and one of my hoodies that look so big in him that it gave him sweater paws, it was adorable.

"Ok what's so important?" I asked coming out of the bathroom with Jimin in my hands and sat  on my bed with him on my lap

"Ok what's so important?" I asked coming out of the bathroom with Jimin in my hands and sat on my bed with him on my lap. "There are 2 boys outside claiming they know Jimin" Said Namjoon. My hands turned into fits and I could feel a little bit of anger raising from my inner wolf. Who are they and what do they want with MY Jiminie. "Let's see who they are then" I said standing up and caring Jimin with me in the process. Namjin couple following closely behind .

We reached the border of our pack and there were in fact two boys. I relax though when I smelled they were mates and when one of them looked oddly familiar. Just then Jimin got off of me gently and run over as best as he could to the boy who looked familiar....

"Yoongi"