"I'm so sorry about this Kaminari-kun. I hope you'll forgive me once you wake up." And with that, both of them leave the battlefield and towards the infirmary.

-x- Shiro's View -x- 

"Hello? Recovery Girl?" Opening the door, I then spot the woman by her desk, herself turning to face me as I went in.

"Ah yes, dearie. Is this young man injured? Are you injured yourself?" Recovery Girl asked, leading me towards one of the beds to put Kaminari down as I did so.

"N-no, Kaminari-kun's the only one, he short-circuited by overusing his Quirk again. And I sort of kicked him way too hard." Muttering the last part out, I heard the motherly chuckle from Recovery Girl, her lips stretching towards Kaminari as she healed his injuries.

"Well, at least he didn't have anything broken. But dearie, surely going through so much must be tiring for you? When are you going to stop this?" A concerned face made its way onto her features, making me smile sadly as I shrugged.

"I don't know honestly. I just want to try my best here, but I don't know when I'll be able to do that." Looking down, I stare at my clenched fist, a small wrinkled hand holding mine, making me look up at Recovery Girl.

"Well, I really do hope you'd hurry up. This festival should be the perfect time." Those words made a smile on my lips, hearing those encouraging words come from her.

"Thank you, Recovery Girl." With that I got up, bowing at her as I make my way to the door.

"Did-Did I win...?" A sudden voice spoke, making me turn around to see Kaminari sitting up from the bed.

"Kaminari-kun! Are you alright?!" Rushing over, I help him up, seeing his eyes stare at me for a while before blinking back into reality.

"Man... Can't believe I lost..." He groaned, a disappointed look on his face as I smile in relief, giggling at his behaviour causing him to look back at me.

"Well, come on Kaminari-kun. The next match has already started and you promised to take me out sometime, right?" Smiling at the boy, I help him out of bed, him standing up as he stared at me with a tint of red on his cheeks.

"Heh, you're right!" Grinning, the both of us then head out of the infirmary and to the stand where our class was.

"And call me Denki from now on!" Looking to the side, he sends his bright grin my way as I give a wide smile back, nodding.

"Right, then call me Shiro! Denki-kun! Now come on, I don't wanna miss any more of the action!" Grasping onto his hand, I break into a run, laughing at the slightly shocked expression on his face before he grinned.

"Hey! Slow down, Shiro-chan!" The two of us ran, my hand still gripping onto his as we laughed across the hallways, making it to the stands in time to see the battle continue on.

"You guys made it back! Damn, Kurayami you sure kicked his ass out there!" Sero chuckled, coming over to pat Kaminari on the back as the said boy grumbled.

"Shut up, you lost yours too. At least I got something good out of mine." With that, a wide grin broke onto his face, confusing Sero and Kirishima who had arrived into the conversation as well.

"What could you possibly get by humiliating yourself in front of everyone?" Kirishima questioned, Kaminari pointing his thumb at me as a faint blush covered his face.

"Well, I'd say scoring a date would be something good enough a prize for me." Silence filled the entire class, their stares boring into Kaminari as if to tell if he was lying or not.

"WHAT?!" Almost everyone yelled, making me chuckle nervously from the bombardment of exclamations and questions as Kaminari was being surrounded by the boys.

"How dare you betray me like this, Kaminari?! Going on a date with a hot girl! And with Kurayami nonetheless!" Cried Mineta, shaking Kaminari violently while Kirishima and Sero both kept asking him questions.

"Is this true, Shiro-chan?! Are you really going on a date with Kaminari?" Yaoyorozu asked, the others nodding at her question as they too crowded me wanting to know.

"A-ahaha... I wouldn't really call it a date... We're just gonna go out to eat sometime... Th-that's all...!" I said, my answer unconvincing to the girls as they peer down at me, making me shrink in slight fear.

"Hatsume is out of the ring! Iida moves onto the second round!" The sudden announcement cut all of them off, myself looking down to see that Iida had won his match, meaning that I'd have to battle against him next.

'So, Iida will be my next opponent in the second round...' 

The rest of the battle had went by in a flash, Ashido's battle against Aoyama had ended with her winning by landing an uppercut to his chin. Then the battle of Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami ended with Tokoyami not giving her the time to use her items. 

Now it was Kirishima against Tetsutetsu. Their Quirks were quite similar in a way, their battle had been going on for quite a while with them landing the same blows over and over until they both passed out in a tie.

It was time of the last battle of the first round, the atmosphere around the whole class suddenly changed into a much more darker one.

"In some ways, I'm most worried about this next one." Asui mentioned, Jiro shivering in discomfort next to her.

"Honestly, I don't wanna watch." She said, myself just staying seated with an expression of indifference as I stare at the arena below, seeing the two figures making their way out of their tunnels.

"A celebrity since his middle school days, with a face only a mother could love. It's Katsuki Bakugo of the Hero Course!" Walking out with a scowl, Bakugo then heads into the ring, the crowds roaring.

"Versus. My personal pick! Ochaco Uraraka, also of the Hero Course!" She held a serious and determined look on her face, also heading into the ring as I looked at the battle in front of me, awaiting to unfold.

"Do your best Ochaco, Katsuki..."

《THE CLOCK STRIKES NINE》

======To Be Continued======
Oooh, is Denki gonna be a future rival for Shoto? Who knows~? ;)))

What's gonna happen when the clock strikes twelve?? So many mysteries~~

Well, I'll see you guys! Bye everyone!

-Kuno HikaYashi
6th July 2018 (Unedited)