36th Random Page

MAAMEPORA:I'm falling

Random Reader:What?

MAAMEPORA:I'm falling in love! Loki is totally... Ahhhhh!

Random Reader:Seriously? Another one... dear God. Why me? Why her?

MAAMEPORA:Okay, okay. So now, this is all for the other fangirls who love Loki! But personally, I don't just love Loki... I love Tom Hiddleston like, how is that even possible? Our age gap is like huge! Bitch how is that even possible?! But who cares?

Loki x Reader~ Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are the adopted daughter of Tony, a.k.a. Iron Man, and Steve, a.k.a. Captain America, so you and Peter, a.k.a. Spider Man, are literally siblings.

Since your family is in a part of the Avenger, you would think you're too. Well, unfortunately, that's the reason you're fuming most of the time.

Being the youngest, your Dad Tony said and I, the author, quote: "You're still a kid, look how short you are!" And that did make you furious.

And because of your none stop bargaining they have agreed to put you in their work as well. As an agent for the S.H.E.I.L.D. At least it stopped you from complaining, for just a little bit though

Being the youngest agent, some agents even had the guts to pick on you. Well, some. Most are scared of what your fathers and your brother can do to them, while the others feel intimidated by you.

Did I mention that you're very close to the Avengers? In fact, all of them treats you like a princess, which you hate because you insisted on being a strong independent agent.

~

"Oh God" you sighed for what feels like a hundredth time since you got in the office, and it's only been 30 minutes. Another day in work and nothing fun has ever happen.

"Why isn't there something happening ever since I got here?" You asked yourself aloud while looking at the other agents watch the city. "It's because your father won't allow it!"

The other agents laugh at what the guy said and you just rolled your eyes, stood up, and took your gun out of the holister, pointing it at him "I so want some fun right now"

"Agent Rogers, please put your gun down. Your fathers will personally kill me if you did something wrong" Nick said coming in the door, "Don't worry you're going to have your fun soon"

"Finally!!" You exclaimed hiding your gun back and sitting at your chair as Nick started talking, "Okay then. Ten days ago, we found something happening under the sea"

"At first we taught it was just the earth beneath it, Mother Earth's movement. But, unfortunately, it started getting stronger. Now, we saw that this isn't just natural. It's completely made by someone"

You frowned, "who could be possibly be good enough to plant a bomb underneath the sea and put it back like nothing happen?" you asked yourself as you stared at the file given to you.

"Well not just any man... a God" your mouth gaped in shock, "You mean Thor?!" You shouted standing up in astonishment. "No... not really. But his brother did"

"Brother?!" you asked, not really quite registering what he said, "Agent Rogers, calm down" Nick said sternly at you and you sat reluctantly, "Well, he is known as Loki, the God of Mischiefs"

"Oh God" you sighed as he finished. Yes you were finding some assignment but you didn't expect it to be a God. This is so troublesome for you

"Maybe I can make amends? I'm sorry for using your name multiple times. I promise I won't do it again" you said in your head.