26th Random Page

MAAMEPORA:Hi! I'm back! And guess what! I'm a mess-up cause! I mean, 2 things happened to me and it's killing me!

Pita:Ichi!

MAAMEPORA:My crush... likes another girl. And she's a classmate of mine. And she likes my crush too. And he doesn't chat me anymore. And he doesn't talk to me anymore. And they're MU already. And I still like him. T^T I know. I'm stupid. I'm a baka. What can I do? IT struck me hard in the heart.

Pita:Awww;-;

MAAMEPORA:But I'm alright*smiles* I'll be ok after a few days...

Random reader:Bullsh*t! That's bullsh*t. We all know that when you got hurt, you aren't ok. Yes, you smile. Yes, you laugh. But when you're alone... you cry. You die. You break. Whatever you do... however you stop it, you'll always fall in love to the wrong person.

MAAMEPORA:*sniffles*I know...T^T

Pita:*sniffs* Ni...

MAAMEPORA:Well... the next is mind-blowing. My classmate, the one who helped me hold my report. You all know him. EJ. I think... Oh well just look at the past random pages. Well we chat and... he said he like me, buuuuuuuuttttttt.....

MAAMEPORA:GAHHHHH! I'm not telling I don't like him it's just that I like someone else already! AND I just like him as a friend!

Pita:WOW! Someone likes you! You should be happy...

MAAMEPORA:I know... it's just that, I was expecting someone else to like me:(

Random reader:Life is unfair... Well then this isn't your diary and you could now give us the real page.

MAAMEPORA:Oh well... This page is about... my life summed up in some memes. I lost the memes but I remembered it clearly so Imma just write it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo:

Mom:You're so pretty dear. Don't let boys fool you

Dad:All boys who dare court you will die!

Grandma:Such a pretty girl...

Parents' friend:I bet you'll break I ton of hearts!

My crush:Why is that creature looking at me?

So truuueeee! So irritating! They all think I'm pretty and such but boys just think I'm a hybrid of a human and an alien. Darn it! My cousins are pretty and handsome and I'm a potato-3-

I wish I can be pretty and funny and perfect just like the girl my crush likes... hayst...

Sorry if it's short but don't worry the next page will be longer. It's just that I'm losing inspiration XD

'til next time!