1.6✔️

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1.6 | TEMPER TANTRUMS, NIGHTMARES AND BEING NORMAL

When her feet touch the ground again, it's above the airport entrance, far from the people, far from her dad

     "Why did you do that?" Aurora asks, her breaths coming faster and faster, wanting to run back to her dad, yet knowing it was no use. She doesn't care if whoever this is knows anymore, just wanting the damn hood off, just wanting to be Aurora Barton for once in her life. "That was my dad, who by the way, your side is letting get locked up-- for who knows how long!"

Aurora runs a hand through her hair, pacing back and fourth. "And god, how am I even going to get back home? I'm in freaking Germany, with no one on my side," That was the true fact. The only reason Aurora wasn't in a cell with Wanda, her dad, Sam, Scott, was because she was hiding behind who she is, what she stands for.

     "I am on your side."

When Aurora looks up, anything in her mind for that moment just pauses because of that voice.

Peter Parker. Peter Parker is standing in front of her, mask in hand.

      "You're shitting me!" She exclaims, not understanding how she didn't know, but how more importantly, it seemed the closest normal person she begins to trust, ends up risking their life every day, intertwining himself in this mess of a civil war. Nothing about this is what she wants.

Peter Parker, is Spider-man. The one person she began to trust, the one person she began to let herself care for.

He doesn't seem surprised that the person behind the hood is Aurora. Almost as if he knew, no reaction coming from him.

Aurora blinks a few more times, just to make sure. Sure enough, he's still there with messed up hair and staring at her. "He asked me," Peter says quietly, watching her reaction

Certainly a twisted one. "Because I clearly wanted to leave him," She gestures to the opposite end of the airport with crazy eyes, fuming with anger and hurt.

Peter leans against the building wall, really unsure of how to handle this situation. There wasn't really anything that could calm her down, not when her dad was gone. At least, that's what it seems like. He's unsure if she wants him to explain, or just to go away. So he sticks to the latter, her stoney expression intimidating.