First meeting

Começar do início

He asked "I said yeah" ..!!

"Then occupy the seat class is gonna be to start" . little smile on his lips.

I occupy the seat and started listening the class of ms. Sandy she explains excellent, her words inspires me very much.

"We both concentrate on the class. I try to see him but I don't have enough courage to see him..I don't have enough courage to see his eyes" ..

After the class the bell rang we all gathered at canteen where I met with many friends .

"Huma came up to me and introduce her Azad (friend) who is very funny and good looking too..he can make others laugh with his words."

We all became friends me and my two bestiees are happy to meet with Azad and Huma .

"There were busy in talking so I plan to get some drinks and snacks for all" .

"A nerd guy unintentionally throw a banana on the floor ".

"I was walking on the same way I didn't observer the banana on the floor".

I was busy with my phone unexpectedly "my leg get slip by crushing banana" .

" Suddenly a strong and warm shoulders wrapped me into hug.he hugged me so tightly" .

"I felt secure in his arms. I realise I was in someone's hand" .

"I immediately pushed him away and I try to look around whether someone did seen this incident but sadly most off the people had seen I felt so embracing" .

" I try to look at him and I want to say thanks him for saving me . I raised my head to see and He is non another than mr.perfect" .

How he saw that falling down due banana..??? He was watching me ?? My inner voice questioned me .

"Hello miss are you okay.?? he asked with sweet smile" .

"One thing I must say the way he smile may the roses petals would feel jealous for his sweet smile" .

"He took my hand and drag to the table and make me sit and get relax . He offer a glass of water to drink" .

"Are you okay now" ..?? He softly questioned

"I said yea" with nervous smile .

"I didn't mean to do this but I saw you are going to fall I instantly came up to help you miss., if you fell on the floor you will be become a joke in the campus . So I try to help you".he said, His sweet concern make me butterflies in the stomach.

Myself "Amaan" and may I know what's your name .??? he asked.

me ..?? Yeah myself "fariha" I replied with little smiling at him.

"Nice name though he said and keep smiling you look beautiful and take care of your self" . He went off.

I felt blush my cheeks were turn into red in colour I try to hide from him.

My two bestiees hana and huda rushed aftee the incident and azad and huma also rushes towards me to know my condition.

Azad worried about me I said I'm okay guys .. my two bestiees started teasing "wow you hug the most handsome guy in the school".

"I just smile and ignore their questions..why he helped me ..?? He never talk to any girls though they fall for him..??? Fariha questioned herself in her mind...??? After classes dad pick up me from school and we reached sweet home.

How destiny try to make amaan fall for fariha..

Hope u like this chapter..

Need u r support guys...

Plzz comment and vote my story it means a lot to me...