Tae's POV

There were so many things that happened tonight. I couldn't stop worrying about Y/N all night at the dinner. I still had animosity towards Hoseok but I couldn't let it take over me. When Y/N left I was close to yelling at Hoseok and blaming him for ignoring noona. I picked away at my food, talking to Jin as he was describing how delicious the food was and wanting to know the recipe to each one. Talking to Jin sort of helped me but I still couldnt get my mind off of Y/N.  After eating for about another hour and a half, Hoseok turns around from his chair and gets up, takes his phone out and steps out of the restaurant to call noona. He came back seconds later, with panic, worry and guilt on his face.

"I can't call Y/N! My phone died!" He agreesivley shoves his phone in his pocket. Jimin pulls out his phone and calls her. After several calls there was no answer

"She's not picking up" Jimin's eyes widen with worry

"Same here" Yoongi replies

"Let me call her!" Alex calls. Her eyes statrted to light up, an indication that noona didn't answer and grew worried herself "She's not picking up. Oh no! I hope she's ok!"

"Calm down everyone. She's probably away from her phone at the moment. We'll go home now and check." Jin says

"Let me know if you found her. I'm really concerned. But I doubt that she would be anywhere far.' Bang PD says.

Hoseok's slumps down on his seat, tears roll down his face. "I'm such an idiot. I didn't mean to hurt her. Why am I even doing this? I don't know why I can't tell her why I'm acting this way" He mumbles to himself but no heard...except me.

We get to the house and everyone, including Hoseok ran up the stairs in a frantic, the slamming of the doors echoed the entire house, yelling out noona's name. Still no sign of her. Hoseok comes downstairs with Y/N phone in his hands.

"She left her phone in the room. It's been on this whole time! Where the hell is she!?" He shouts.

After checking all the rooms and floors of the house for almost two hours we all met in the living room and decided to look for her again on the morning. I sat on the couch for about 30 minutes to calm down, while everyone else went to bed except me. I got up from the couch and went upstairs to Hoseok and Y/N's room, tip toeing my way to the door. I put my ears on the door to hear Hoseok weeping.

"Y/N I'm so sorry. Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know why I can't bring myself to tell you why I'm ignoring you and acting like such an asshole. Why am I such a coward?"

I knock on the door and Hoseok yells for me to come in. I come into the room and see Hoseok holding a picture of him and Y/N on their wedding day, as he was lying on the bed. My blood start to boil again but I quickly tell myself to calm down. In all honesty it hurt to see him like this but at least it was helping me to gain Y/N's heart again. Hoseok looks up at with, his eyes puffy and red from constant crying, and tries to disguise his pain with a slight smile.

"Hey Tae. I didn't know you were still up." He looks back down on the photo, rubbing the image of Y/N with his thumb. "Sorry you have to see me like this. You already know how emotional I can get" He giggles, wiping his tears away with the back of his hands. " I've just been so worried about her that I couldn't sleep.

"I know hyung. We all are. You don't nee to apologize. I just wanted to check in on you."I said to him.

"Thanks. Go get some sleep." Hoseok looks back down to the photo and I leave the room and head back down stairs to the living room.

 I stayed in the living room, in the dark, heart pounding, body shaking, hoping and praying that she's safe somewhere and will return as soon as possible. I sat on the couch for 30 minutes until I heard a foot step and I turned my head to see noona, standing there. I don't know what came over me but I immediate jump out of the couch and held her as tight as possible. I didn't want to let her go. I was relieved to see that she was OK.

Not a moment later, she starts crying and I pull her close to me, and she rest her head underneath my chin. I caress her head, taking in her beautiful, soft and luscious hair, the scent of lavender still lingered throughout her body. Everything about her was intoxicating. I couldn't stand it. After talking for several minutes she gets off of me and looks me deeply in the eyes. I look at her eyes, filled with sadness and doubt, then at her lips. The beating of my heart grew faster every time I looked at her lips. I wanted to kiss her right on the spot. I wanted to make her mine, but my thoughts were quickly cut off when she belts out a laugh. She read my mind! She knows! What do I do? So I laughed right after in a panic. Noona then says to me "I don't know why no has ever asked you out on a date" "You're to precious to no love". I didn't know how to respond at first when I instantly thought about the conversation that we had the other night "I'm fighting to get that missing piece back...and just waiting for it to finally come back to where it belongs." I didn't realize I blew my cover so I panicked again. She then playfully points the finger at me, warning me that she'll find out eventually and I felt relieved and my heart rate slows down.

She gets up from the couch to grab a thick blanket and lays back down on the couch. I pull the covers over her body, making sure that the blackest covered her completely. She looked so tired and broken. I wanted to tell her right then and there that she was that missing piece but I just didn't have it in me to do it.

A moment later Hoseok comes downstairs and I step out of the living room. I walk into the kitchen to see Hoseok walking towards to living room and I stop him. 

"Noona is in the living room sleeping. She's ok" 

"Jinjja?" "She had me worried sick" His eyes widen with surprise, falling down to his knees and roughly yanks his hair. He gets up and fixes himself. " Let me go see her" He quickly walks past me and walks in the living room and stops right in front of the couch that noona was sleeping in. He exhales with relieve and kneels down to kiss her hand that was sticking out of the blankets.

"I'm glad you're safe." He whispers "How can I go on with this?" He whispers to himself. We both leave the living room and head to ours rooms to go to bed. As Iay down on the bed I thought to myself, that this was all wrong. I don't want to hurt hyung but it's the only way to get the love of my life back.

 But I can't tell noona about Hoseok. I can't tell her that Hoseok really was trying to call her. I can't lose this fight!