"Y/A! Where were you!? We've been looking everywhere for you!" He cries out

"Tae? Oh my god! What are you doing up? You should be sleeping." I ask, still being nearly hugged to death.

"We've called you like one hundred times! We even sent you texts messages but you didn't pick up or reply! We left the dinner celebration because you wouldn't pick up the phone. Once we got home, we searched all over the place and couldn't find you!"

"I'm fine, I'm fine Tae." I calmly said to him "Nothing happened. Keep it do-

Tae cuts me off not finishing what I had to say. "We were so tired that we thought we would continue look for you in the morning. We were worried about you!" Holding me tighter against his chest.

"Tae. I'm ok. I'm fine. As you can see I'm totally fine. You can let go now, I can't breathe" I pat him several times on his lower back and he slowly lets go.

"You scared us, noona...You scared me." Tae says in a shaky and low tone

"I'm sorry I did. I was just so out of it. Hobi has been acting angry and strange lately but he still doesn't want to talk to me." I slumped on the couch, covering my eyes to hide my frustration. "Did he try calling me too?" I ask, with a sense of doubt and hopefulness in my voice.

Tae takes a step back and looks up at the celling, gives out a low sigh and then looks back at me.

"No. No he hasn't. Pretty much all of us were making the effort to call you. He didn't even take out his phone not once. I'm sorry." He sits down next to me and put an arm over my shoulder, rubbing little circles on my upper back. I was disappointed in him that he didn't make an effort to check on me. I didn't want it to take over me but I couldn't help but to cry. It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart.

"Please noona don't cry! I can't stand to see you cry." He pulls me closer to his chest and I rest my head under his chin. He caresses my head, rocking his body, back and forth, shushing me.

"I'm sorry. Namjoon is right. I have to talk to her. I shouldn't be afraid to talk to my husband about anything. I shouldn't lower myself, but why do I let this happen to me?"

"Hmmm." Tae hums. "You're allowed to express how you feel. And you shouldn't lower yourself like that either. But you never know what the outcomes are if try to fix this situation. You have a good heart, you're caring, you're smart, and you're beautiful and you work so hard. Just be you and no one else. Just know that we're all here for you...I'm always here for you." His deep voice vibrated against my skin, sending chills down my body. I get out of his embrace and wipe the tears using the back of my hands. Tae stares at me, his eyes glowed with such care, love and worry. I smile and laugh and he laughs afterwards.

"You know, I still can't understand how or why no one has asked you out? You're too precious not to love. You make so many friends in public places. You've captured the hearts of many young girls and older women that it's impossible for you not to get asked out on a date. You're still hiding something"

He shrugs and nervously scratches the back of his head. "Well...like you said, I'm fighting to get that missing piece back...and just waiting for it to finally come back to where it belongs."

"I'm still dying to know who it is. But I'll find out eventually." I point the finger at him as a playful warning. I start to yawn and my eyes were slowly starting to close and I felt the sleepiness starting to kick in again "I guess I should go to sleep now, but I'll sleep in here for the rest of the night" I went across the living room and opened up a blue bin and pull out a large blanket and walk back to the couch and lay down.

Tae gets up from the couch and covers me with the blanket. "Are you ok sleeping alone in here?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine. I still need some time alone. Just go and rest. Thank you Tae and sleep well" I find a comfortable position and I quickly went into a deep slumber.