F I F T E E N

Mulai dari awal

"Then what about you? You also does that to your previous girlfriends." Tyler said and Connor glared at him.

"Stfu." Connor said.

Then Chaeyoung and Mina came back and they start to eat.

Chaeyoung's friends are just looking at the perfect 'couple' eating happily while talking.

"At first when I saw her, I really wanted to woo her but since she's Chaeyoung's girl, I'll give it a pass." Jordan said and they laughed.

Mina blushed and Chaeyoung smacked Jordan's head.

"She's not my girl. Well, previously she is but now she's not. She's just my friend." Chaeyoung defended and of course, Mina is a bit upset when Chaeyoung said that.

After all, Mina still loves Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung still loves Mina. (Probably from this, Michaeng ship will be sailing again! Cheer guys! 🎉🎊)

"Yeah yeah... But now, Chaeyoung, you're the chief for our group." Tyler said.

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow and look at Tyler.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, you remembered when we are young, we said that the one that got a crush or got a girlfriend will be the chief of our group so that the girl will be our sister-in-law." Jordan said and they chuckled.

Chaeyoung facepalmed and Mina blushed immediately.

"That was just some random promise made when we are young and you guys treat it seriously?" Chaeyoung asked and they nodded including Tyler.

"Oh my god, Tyler... I thought that you're the only normal one in this group but you're also crazy like them." Chaeyoung said and Tyler laughed.

"Well, crazy for once feels quite good..." Tyler said and they laughed.

"Then you should continue it." Ray said and the others nodded.

"Yeah... You're always so serious and you're really very no fun." Connor said and Tyler nodded.

"I'll try okay?" Tyler said and they smiled.

Then they continue to eat and after eating, they slowly walk back to their class.

But Ray, Connor and Jordan wanted to tease Chaeyoung and Mina so they pulled Tyler to the back, leaving Chaeyoung and Mina walking at the front.

Chaeyoung then realize that his friends are missing then when he look back, he saw his friends giggling at him.

He was about to go to them but he suddenly heard someone saying,

"Oh my god... That slut is hanging all those guys... She must be aiming them... I don't think she's being raped... She must be enjoying it too..."

Chaeyoung heard it and he was about go to the girl but Mina stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"Don't..." Mina said and shook her head.

Chaeyoung looked at her and sighed.

Chaeyoung glared at that girl before leaving with Mina.

While his friends are smiling because of Chaeyoung's protective act.

When they reach their class, Chaeyoung and Mina are already sitting on their seats.

His friends went to them and cooed.

"Ohh~... Uri Chaeng Chaeng is so protective~... You earn it, sister-in-law." Connor said and they laughed.

Chaeyoung stood up and knocked their heads.

"Stupid..." Chaeyoung said and the professor came in.

They went back to their seats and the lesson starts.

[Tzuyu's POV]

The professor came in and lesson have started but Sana doesn't seems to be back.

I looked around and then, I saw her coming back.

"Sorry, professor..." Sana apologized and sat down beside me.

I look at her and saw her sweats dripping down.

She's so sexy like this.

I took out a packet of tissue and pass it to her.

"Thanks." She said and smiled to me.

She wipe her sweat and went back to listening the professor.

Actually, I liked her since I first saw her but I know that she still likes Chaeyoung so I kept my feelings to myself.

But suddenly, she pass me a small note.

Let's meet at the garden after lesson.

I nodded and she smiled.

Through the whole lesson, I keep hoping that time will pass faster.

And soon, the bell ring.

I quickly went to the toilet first before going to the garden.

'Okay... Okay... Calm down, Chou Tzuyu... I need to confess to her... This is the only chance...' I thought and walked to the garden.

I then saw Sana standing under the tree, hands are carrying some books while looking at the sky.

My heart start to be beat very fast as I slowly walk towards her.

"Hey..." I called and she turned around to look at me.

"Hey..." She then smiled to me.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked and she kept silence.

"Okay wait... Before you say anything, I want to say something very serious." I said and she look at me, eyes full of curiosity.

"Actually, I... *take in a deep breath and exhale* like you... I like you since I first saw you but I know that you still like Chaeyoung it's okay... You don't have to answer me... I'm just telling you how I feel and after saying it out, it indeed feels a lot better..." I said.

"I-" I cut Sana.

"D-Don't say anything." I said and she tried to speak up again but I cut her again.

Yes, I'm afraid of rejection.

"I-I'm just telling you how I feel... That's all so bye bye..." I said and left her alone in the garden.

I managed to calm myself down after walking away.

I tried to control my tears from flowing down because I don't want anyone to see me crying.

And the reason why I feel like crying is because I know that Sana will not like me back and she will definitely reject me.

But then, I felt a hand grabbing onto my wrist, stopping me from leaving.

I know who's hand is this but I ignored her.

She turned me around and look at me.

"I'm sorry..." She said and that's it.

My tears start to roll down one by one.

*sigh* Even Satzu ship won't sail... Guess that this book has many failed ships...
But still, please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!