Only Daddy

Recap: Jimin was hanging out with Yoongi. Yoongi went to get some food. Jooheon showed up while Yoongi was still gone.

Jimin ran back to the room he had just exited and grabbed his phone. Jimin called Yoongi and begged for him to pick up.

"Come on, Yoongi. C'mon, c'mon-" Jimin was cut off by the sound of a bang on the door.

"Jimin, honey... open the door. Daddy wants to come in."

"B-but you hurt Jiminie last time..."

"Don't worry, baby. Daddy was just upset. He won't hurt you again." This was enough for Little Jimin to open the door.

"Hi, Daddy!"

"Who said you can call me that?!" Jooheon yelled as he slowly walked towards Jimin.

"But, Daddy said-"

"SHUT UP, YOU STUPID WHORE!" Jooheon said as he raised his hand up to smack Jimin.

Jimin screeched and went into an immediate fetus position, waiting for the pain to kick in. That's when Jimin heard a loud thud on the ground. He looked up to see what happened. He saw Jooheon on the floor, knocked out cold, and Yoongi with a baseball bat in his hand, panting.

"Daddy!" Jimin yelled as he hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi dropped the baseball bat and hugged Jimin tightly.

"Baby, don't let anyone in the house. I don't care if they say they are someone you know or anything. Don't let them in. Don't call anyone Daddy either. I'm your only Daddy." Yoongi scolded but soon had a smile on his face.

"Okay! You are my only Daddy!" Jimin squealed and squished Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi was confused until he saw Jimin leaning in. Yoongi moves his head a bit because if he didn't, Jimin would've missed his mouth completely.

Their lips connected and moved together in sync. The mold of their lips going perfectly together, as though, they were made for each other. It was messy but it was still full of love.

They got out of the room and closed the door, jamming a chair under the door knob just in case he woke up.

Yoongi went to the phone and called the police while Jimin sat on one of the barstool next to the breakfast bar. He looked down and swung his legs feeling a bit anxious. There would be new people coming in the house and Jimin was still Little.

Yoongi hung up the phone and went up to Jimin.

"Do you want to sit on the couch?" Jimin nodded as an answer and walked hand in hand to the living room with Yoongi.

They both cuddled in the seat until the police came.

Yoongi directed them to the room and they went into the room. Jooheon was still knocked  out but they still handcuffed him and put him inside the car.

"Yoongi Hyung."

Yoongi turned around and went to Jimin.

"Yes?"

Jimin hugged Yoongi and Yoongi put his arms around Jimin's waist.

Jimin stood on his tippy toes to reach Yoongi's ear (even though it isn't necessary due to them being the same height) and whispered, "Jiminie loves you~".

Yoongi went to his ear and whispered back, "Daddy loves you too~".

Jimin giggled and squealed when Yoongi picked him up and carried him to the room. They didn't come out at all for the rest of the day.
——————————————————
Okay really short. I know. But I at least wanted to get a chapter out. More and more people are reading my story and I didn't want to leave you guys hanging with that cliffhanger...

Thanks to anyone who added my story to their collection! Also thanks for reading this trash...

I don't even know how I have readers. This story kind of suck because it had like no plot after this. I think I'm going to add some fluff and end it in a couple of chapters.

Don't worry. I am going to be door oneshots and mini story and shtuffs like that so this isn't the last of me! ;)

Anyway, bye bye! Mwah! 💋