Kellic (Touring)

~This One-Shot is for AngelRadke0~

*Kellin's POV*

  I was sitting on the bus outside the venue, waiting for the show to start. I couldn't help but feel absolutely bored out of my mind, and homesick. We've been on tour for a month, and I really, really miss my family. 

  I considering Skype-ing Katelynne and Copeland, but got a text from Vic, who we were touring with.

Vic: meet me outside my bus? need 2 c u

Kellin: evrything ok?

Vic: ya, just come here!!

  I rolled my eyes at my best friend's texts, and climbed out of my bunk. "Sup man?" Jesse asked, looking up from his laptop as he relaxed on the couch. "Vic wants to meet up." I told him, and he snickered.

  "What?" I asked, and he shook his head. "Nothin, man, go have fun." Jesse laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked off the bus and over to Pierce the Veil's bus, where Vic was waiting for me.

  He smiled when he saw me and waved. I returned the smile and walked over to him, hugging him when I reached him. "What's up, man?" I asked.

  Vic smiled again. "I'm stealing you for a bit, till the show starts." he told me, and I laughed. "Stealing me? I can just walk away!" I said, and he giggled.

  "Please?" he asked quietly, giving me puppydog eyes. I groaned, covering my face with my hands. "Not the eyes!!!" I begged, and he pulled my hands down. "Please." Vic repeated, and I gave in.

  Vic led me to a little alley between the venue we were playing at another building, and I half wondered if I was about to get jumped. Vic chuckled, "You're not, I promise!" and I realized I had said that out loud.

  I leaned against the wall and shoved my hands in my pockets, asking what we were doing. "Umm.." Vic said shyly, "You're waiting while I grow a pair." "Huh?"

  Vic made a face like he was in pain, and I stepped over to him, putting a hand on his arm. "Vic, are you okay?" I asked, and he shrugged me off. He mumbled something harshly under his breath, and I grew impatient.

  "I'm gonna go Skype Katelynne and Copeland." I told him, and started to walk away.

  Vic grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, and I froze out of pure shock. He bit his lip, unsure of himself, then kissed me. My best friend, Victor Vincent Fuentes, kissing me. It was just so wrong. So why did it feel so right?

  I kissed him back passionately, and he put his arms around my waist. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

  He told me to tilt my head some, and I did, so he bit my neck, triggering a slight moan from me. Vic chuckled and kissed me again, and I pulled away. "We tell no one." I said firmly, and he nodded.

"We tell no one."