Ch 3

Back and Summer is here! Now from the vote it is five Phantomhive to two Trancy. So your off to the Phantomhive! Lets go!

Your pov~~

"Uh, I think the gaurd dog sounds like a good start", I felt a sweat rolled down my face.

"Right away~", Victoria said cheerfully.

"Kill me. Mother, there is something wrong with them. Mostly their butlers, it is like they're not human."

"Eric, both of you will leave to the Phantohive Manor after lunch."

Eric said nothing but got up and left. I decided to finish and my breakfast and go find him and talk to him.

¤♡☆Ship time~☆♡¤

"Eric?!"

I was looking everywhere for him but I had no luck. I decided to look in the garden.

"Eric, please, lets talk about this."

I took a good five minutes searching for him until I found a flower bush move slightly.

"...Eric, please, lets talk about this, What is wrong about these Earls?"

"...I...I read the papers...the Earl Alois was found dead...and a few days later, the Earl Ciel died...and after a month there are alive and no one said anything...there were also disappearance from the ones who goes to the Phantomhive and Trancy Manor... there butlers seem so odd... they seem not to be human...one time when I did visit the Phantomhive Manor, all day I see that butler wide awake, but when I woke up in the middle of the night to the restroom, I walk down the Halls and I was like 12 in the morning he was there wide-awake, I still wonder why and should he be tired....and I swear I saw one of they're eyes change to a magenta color..."

"...okay, that is really weird, the Earls die but there alive now, how is that possible? And a normal human can't even be wide awake forever...."

"See what I mean? Yet, no one listens to me."

"I listens to you", I said with a smile. He blushed when he looked at me. He turned his head away.

"Thank you for listening..."

"I will tell you what, lets also try to find out what is wrong with them."

He perked up a bit.

"Do you really think so?

"Yes, and we can prove everyone!"

He smiled and thought, 'so innocent, like a child'

"Okay. Lets do it!"

"Oh, wait until Misaki hears this."

"Yeah, what is wrong with her? She have a tomb waiting for me."

"Oh, see just doesn't like me talking to others. She will have to get ues to you. I won't let you our secret yet~"

With Misaki

"...", she finishes packing for the trip. Then went to her room. And start messing with her bunny doll.

'Why do I like this?', she thought.

Back to you

"Oh... okay?"

"Sorry Eric, some things are best to be unknown~"

He pouted.

"Soon you will know", without thinking I tackled him into a hug. I also felt him hesitantly hug me back.