How you met Misaki.

You were about eight year old princess. You were kidnapped and your kidnappers say if your mother and father didn't give up there throne to them, they will kill you. They have gave your parents a week to decide. They also mention bring an army, they will kill you on the spot. The chains are cold on your body and very tight. They didn't seem they want to let you escape at all. All you can do is pray.
You pray for help.
You pray to not die for your people for they need you.
You pray for someone, anyone to help.
For like three days, you prayed someone to rescue you. You been crying for hours which felt like months.

"My, my, what a cute little flower~"

You look up to see a beautiful angel.

"So, you are the one who called for help?"

You choked on your words.

"Y-es, p-lea-se, he-lp me, ple-ase. All I ca-n do is beg for y-our hel-p."

She chuckled.

"Oh there is something I need from you~"

"An-ythi-ng!"

"Your soul, and not like a demon, I want you to surrender your soul to the angels, for you are our reborn Goddess. Please let us make you pure inside and out! And let me be your trusted servant until the time one of us die. Let us make you pure. The most pure human that I bet the world will know you are."

You heard the kidnappers voices in the background.

"Do we have a deal?~"

You here them coming. You have no other choice.

"Yes!"

With that, you felt something grow on your back, a contract.

"Heh heh, you can order me however you like, for I am your guardian angel~"

You saw her eyes glow red and her hair went silver.

You heard the the door open. The kidnappers yelled who is she.

"Oh, I am nothing but Princesses Angel, her Loyal servant~"

She turned at them, not afraid of there guns pointing at her. But they saw her eyes. One of them speak.

"Are you a dem-"

"No, I am no demon or a fallen angel~ I still stand to be a angel of god, but a special one~"

Then they pointed the guns towards you. The leader then said.

"I think the queen and king just send a pathetic woman to get you back, boys kill them both!"

Knifes appeared in her hands.

"My lady, do you want me to do? I will do as you say, every last single way~"

You knew what she meant.

"HELP ME!"

She moves you to a safe distance them charged at them. They tried to kill her but she dodged every last bullet. One of them took out a knife and attempt to stab her. But all they did was corner her. You thought it was over, but she pulled out strange cards that look  nothing like playing cards, and she dropped them. But as they fall, they faded along with her. The kidnappers were dead shock. Them the angel appeared behind them with a lot of knives without them knowing, and the knives fell on the kidnappers. Killing them on the spot. You are shocked that your angel killed them. She went up to you and break the chains with what appers to be magic. Then took you back home.

...

Your mother and father were in tears when they saw that you are okay as well the kingdom is going to be fine. They then order to spred the news through the towns. But, you wonder where is your angel. Well you mostly wonder what is her name. Ever since you came back, you haven't seen her since.

Around the afternoon, you desided to go outside in the garden to read a book. But when you went to your favorite reading spot. Your angel was there.

"Where were you?! My mother and father speak to know who rescue me and you are not there!"

"I am very sorry My Lady, but I can not let anyone know I am a angel, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"You give me something from this human world. It would be something like a bond so I can be at your side every time, or any time."

"Any time? Oh I think I have something! Wait here!"

You ran back to your room to your jewelry box and pulled out a pocket watch, then you ran back. She is laying down on her side.

"Here, you did say 'the time one of us die', so I think a pocket watch will be like our bond together. This pocket watch was made for the Royal Family but I seems to want it when I was young because is was beautiful and just listening to the ticks just helped me sleep, so I decided to give it to you. You are a beautiful angel and I know you will make me feel I am in peace."

Then you place it in her hands.

"...you are really wise... your heart is kind... I am glad I am going to serve you. Give me a week or two I will come back in a human form."

She got up and was about to leave, but you called to her.

"Wait, what is your name."

".......oh, well you are supposed to choose my name. What will it be My Lady?"

You then thought of a songbird you once have but she died sadly.

"Misaki, the name of my songbird. She would always make me happy. I want that to be your name."

"I think that is a nice name."

With that she vanish.

About a week later

Your father called you to the throne room. When you enter, you saw a young woman with silver hair and red eyes.

"(Y/n) this is your new bodyguard and maid, her name is 'Misaki'. She will be honored to serve you until her life ends."

You smiled.

"Hi, Misaki, glad to meet you!"

She bowed, "I am glad to be here for you My lady~"