Chapter 1 part 2: New girls, sluts, and fortune telling

Start from the beginning

  Un like Amber who is a blonde, blue eyed, 4’8, 100 pound goddess. We are exact opposites and no one would ever think we were friend but we are.

  I heard Ryder dismiss the class. Dam I missed the whole thing because I was in lala land thinking about Amber and stuff. But you want to know the best thing about having your English teacher live in you house? I’ll tell you. It’s that you can ask him to go over it again and he won’t be pissed because he is in love with by BFTD.

  The rest of the day went as all first days at a new school go. Trust me I know ever since the attack 8 years ago. Dad’s been kind of paranoid about it and moves us around a lot.

  After I leave W/V PE which is regular PE but for Werewolves and Vampires. Yes this is a Human/ supernatural school only the humans don’t know about us. I bumped in to someone’s chest and I felt sparks run up my arms, my wolf Tasha started screaming ‘mate, mate’ in my head.

  That’s going to give me a headache later. I look up into the face of the man that I have dreamt about for the last three years. His hair was messy in a really hot was and his eyes were the same crystal blue that hunted my dreams, blazing with the fire of a million suns in them. With lips that I wanted to kiss so bad it hurt. We were trapped in a trance and though I know he had no idea we were meant to be together. I also know he felt this as I do if not stronger. Then of curse the moment was ruined by a slut. Can anyone say cliché?

“What the hell are you doing hugging my boyfriend you slut?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!” exclaimed the most annoying voice that I have ever heard in my life. Seriously this girl needed to take a chill pill like now.

“Maddie please take a chill pill she just bumped into me and since when an I your boyfriend? I don’t even like you!!!” my mate said to the slut. Well it’s good to know I don’t have compaction. I don’t really feel like getting into this so I step away from my mate, peal a sucker, and put it in my mouth as I watch the show.

“ But Ryan- so that’s his name Ryan- we’re so good together, just think of how beautiful our kids would be” I think I just sow Ryan shiver is disgust. But before he could reply I butt in.

“Ha, more like booty full” I said with a cold laugh. I looked over at Ryan to see him holding back a laugh of his own meaning he got it.

“What the HÈ LL is that supposed to mean. Because I don’t have a big butt.” Miss. Sluty Maddie said as she looked at her flat backside.

“B!tch you don’t have a butt period. What I mean was. What if he does agree to this and makes you his girlfriend. Which I highly doubt. You will have to stay faithful to him, Then after I while he’ll bring you to meet his parents and the whole ride you’ll be nervous about not being smart enough-”

“ Pretty enough” Ryan butt in.

I continued “ not being pretty enough because no one ever was-”

“ Or ever will be”

“Or ever will be. Then the stress of meeting his family drives you to drink your little heart out. Then you wake up in a room with a black guy. After that you have affair after affair with random guys you meet while your boyfriend is at work-”

“Or college”

“Or college, one day your going to be late on your period and your going to freak out thinking that your pregnant so you call your Doctor who just so happens to be your boyfriend’s dad-”

“Uncle”

“Sorry your boyfriend’s uncle and he confirms the pregnancy. So you go back to his house-”

“Apartment”

“Sorry his Apartment and you wait for his to get back. When he does you tell him and he disappears for a coupe of days to think then he comes back and tells you it okay and that you’re going to be okay and that he is going to stay. So he stays for the 9 months of your pregnancy. Then when the baby comes out of you womb it’s a mulatto child with a big a$$. Making its booty full get it. So any way in a fit of rage you boyfriend leaves you for cheating on him and as you sit there you’re wondering if you were prettier-”

“Smarter”

“ Wondering if you were smarter he’d stay while also wondering how your going to survive when your only 22-”

“19 at most”

“When you’re only a 19 year old with no job and no source of income trying to take care of a booty full baby and you don’t know who the father is. And that’s how your life will turn if he says yes it you so run along now and find some other fool.”

  After that the slut run like there way no tomorrow. I think we scared the poor girl. When she’s out of hearing range Ryan and me just burst out into laughter.

  Ryan’s the first one to sober up enough to talk. “Okay that was awesome, I own you one that slut has been on about us being perfect together for years. I’m Ryan by the way. Who are you I haven’t seen you around before?” he said holding out his hand for me to shake.

I toke his hand and said the thing that I know would be the start of something great.

“ I’m Jay”

So thats the update I promised .Jay on the side and if you want to see what Ryan looks like you can wait or look up Laim Hemsworth. I love you guys and rember the more votes and comments I get the sooner I update. This chapter is dedicated to @Neon_Strewberries and @mariahreed for staying with this story even though the last chapter was crapy but sadly i can only oficualy give one of you a dedacation so Neon_Stewberries will be dedicated in the next chapter sorry. Speaking of mind cheaking out her book for me is: http://www.wattpad.com/story/17003020-dragon-princess or look up Neon_Strewberries and you shoud fond it in her works if your on the app. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME

Bye mt fudge nuts,

An or Evie

ps. can any one tell me what movie this song is form you'd be my new best friend for life,