HIS BODYGUARD(HAYLOR)16

Start from the beginning

Taylor:don't tell me your the owner of this?

Harry:no its Gemma's hotel.

Taylor:I thought were going on a bar?

Harry:yes upstairs.(then we got up and its a classic bar and then harry order some tequila and he gave me one)

Taylor:and who's gonna drive?

Harry:one of the staffs here.

Taylor:okay...

Harry:so what if your mom is rich and she can sustain you here?

Taylor:well I don't need to work here.(then he drop his tequila and his glaring me)

Harry:you'll leave me?

Taylor:wait?what?don't worry Harry and I'm not leaving you I,m leaving my job.

Harry:what job?I'm only a job for you,a bank that will give you money.

Taylor:no!!!!your also a good friend(what a lie =,=)you know I think we should go out I know some fun.

Harry:(smirk and I pulled him and I drive and we go to a game arcade and we both play and of course we have fun and there's this one game)Taylor!

Taylor:what?

Harry:if I got one toy here you will give me a kiss.

Taylor:what are you serious?(my heart beat so fast)

Harry:just go on with the ride.

Taylor:fine.(in denial )(then he push the button and he got the toy and he pulled me and he closed his eyes and his lips presses my lips ,I feel so happy then I stepped back)

Harry:here.(he gave me a red octopus stuff toy with big circle lips)

Taylor:why did you kiss me?

Harry:because it's your consequence.(then he smiled then he walk forward forward the parking lot then I notice my hands touching my lips then we got home and I entered my room and I jump on the bed and I look on the octopus stuff toy)

Taylor:Harry why do you do this?(I talk to stuff toy how stupid and I notice its big circle lips)

The NEXT DAY(today I take my day off and then I visited my mom's home,my mom told me her name is Kris Jenner and I will Taylor Jenner I'm so happy right now,then I got to a big mansion then someone open the gate and there someone crying towards me)

Kris:(she hugged me warmly)Taylor...(she sobs)I miss you dear.(I feel so happy)

Taylor:me too.(then she look at me)

Kris:you look so beautiful you have grown up like your father.

Taylor:so where's dad mom?

Kris:aaaahhh???I'm sorry let's talk about it later,let me first show your room.

Taylor:thanks mom.

Kris:that should moms do.(then we headed to a room its blue black and white elegant walks and has big chandeliers and king size bed)by the way where's your things?

Taylor:at our home.

Kris:our?you mean at where Cheilla leaves?

Taylor:yes,its your home too mom.

Kris:AAAHHHHhhh so sweet,by the way where do you work?

Taylor:I work at the style's as a bodyguard.

Kris:STYLE'S? quit it!

Taylor:why mom?

Kris:because it will ruin my image that your working for the style's I mean your image.