S T U N G B Y C U P I D

Happy reading😊

Happy reading😊

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

“No, I am not doing this. I can't–” Celine Bevis frantically shook her head, her eyes widening when the man before her grabbed her hand to drag her toward the building. “What?! FINN, NO!”

He grinned while continuing to pull her. She wanted to struggle, but she knew she couldn't. Finn meant well and he wanted the best for her. And if the best meant dragging her into that building to follow her reams, then so be it.

He stopped to push the glass door open, dragging her inside then stopped to face her. “Yes, now c'mon, love. Go in there, you can do it.”

Celine groaned in frustration, pouting her bottom lip, “Finn–”

“Hi, there. Are you guys here for the audition?” A young girl about her age came up to them. Her hair was tied into a neat bun. She dressed in a formal attire; a white blouse, blue blazer to match with her pencil skirt and pumps. Her iPad was tugged under her arm.

“Actually, she's here for the audition.” Finn spoke up before Celine could protest. The younger Bevis glared at the Irishman, who smiled cheekily in response.

“Wait a minute...” she squints her eyes before they widened and she smiled brightly in realization. “You're Celine Bevis!”

“Uh, yes. Th-that's me.” Celine blushed furiously, still not used to the attention and the reaction people would get upon seeing her.

The girl stepped up to her, taking her iPad out to open it. She also removed its pen, bringing it to the nervous brunette, “Celine, I'm such a huge fan of your series and I really love your character in 'The Circle'. Can i get an autograph?”

A warm smile graced Celine's features as she nodded, which Finn absolutely adored. “Sure.”

After signing her name on the device, the extatic youngster took her iPad and lead Celine away to her destiny. “Right this way, c'mon!”

“Good luck!” Finn yelled out, standing idly by as he watched them hurry off into the building.

•••

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I was struck by cupid
And now I feel stupid

•••

Thanks to TatathePotato I can now make these

................................................................................................................

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace Out