6| E!News

Yes, it has been confirmed!

Celine Bevis is not on the market.

And she hasn't been for quite some time now. According to Joshua Lewis, who happens to be Celine's ex-fiance, they have been keeping their relationship under wraps for months! It's been more than three years since everyone has last seen #Ceshua and we were all heartbroken when the iconic couple came to a bitter end.

 According to Joshua Lewis, who happens to be Celine's ex-fiance, they have been keeping their relationship under wraps for months! It's been more than three years since everyone has last seen #Ceshua and we were all heartbroken when the iconic co...

Yet, rumors of Celine's love life sparking back up have been on the rise ever since her recent interaction with a new man on social media. Still, Joshua shut the all down confirming what we never thought would be true; Apparently, she has been using WWE Superstar, Finn Bálor to conceal her real relationship with Josh.

Their relationship has always been platonic, I assure you. Celine and I are in love. I should've never pushed her away in the first place and I plan to make up for it for as long as she will allow me to.❞ -Joshua, People's Magazine Interview

The shocking news has brought a halt to #Cenn and #Ferline posts on social media, as it crushed the fans hopes and dreams of their favorite people on earth becoming a couple.

We haven't gotten a word from neither Bevis or Bálor concerning the issue since the big reveal on The Ellen Degeneres Show. Paige and Mason Quill refuse to comment for reasons unknown.

▽RELATED ARTICLES

CELINE BEVIS, NOT SUCH A GOOD GIRL

⇨HAS PAIGE RETIRED FROM WRESTLING?

⇨JOSHUA LEWIS HAS HIS BACK ON TRACK

I cannot even😤😤😤

.............................................................................................................

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace Out❤