8| Real Life

CELINE?” MASON'S VOICE echoed throughout her apartment as he entered. Fear crept into his mind when all he received was silence as a response. “Bev, you in here?”

He followed his gut to keep searching. She had to be somewhere in here, hiding from the cruel world, hiding from him.

Whatever the hell gave Joshua Lewis the audacity to lie about his relationship with Celine will soon lead to his demise. Mason Quill vowed to himself to make that prick pay for what he did and what he's trying to do to his best friend.

Speaking of whom, the younger Bevis was found curled up in a ball on her bed. Wrapped up in her favorite electric blue blanket, she let out quiet sobs, muffling the sounds with one of the small pillows. Mason sighed, fully knowing that she's been there for a while.

He walked toward her bed, her cries becoming slightly more audible and sat on her bed. He pulled the covers just a pit to he could take her into his arms while muttering, “come here.”

“He wants to ruin my life, Mason...” she mummered into his neck as she nestled on his lap. Tears still flowed down her eyes like fountains and they wouldn't stop. Not with the knowledge of being unable to see the love of her life again. Not when he hates her for something she didn't even do.

Mason was fuming on the inside. What Joshua did was completely uncalled for an unless he didn't want his teeth bashed in, he should undo all this madness. As Celine's best friend, he was the one feeling the pain of seeing her in agony. He really dispised her cry, especially because of a man who didn't deserve any of her tears.

“It's gonna be OK, bug... I'll make sure Joshua gets what he deserves for spreading lies about you.”

“Finn, stop!” A voice boomed behind the said man

“Finn, stop!” A voice boomed behind the said man. He ignored the ginger and kept storming towards his rental car, not caring who got in his way or who was watching them. He didn't care about anything anymore. After the girl he's grown to love so much stabbed him in the back, he couldn't bring himself to care. “I said stop!”

Just then, a hand landed on his shoulder to spin him around. Fergal faced his ginger haired best friend, a scowl gracin his handsome face as he harshly spat, “Just leave me be, Rami!”

Rami stood his ground. He wasn't about to let Fergal give up something good just because of some guy who came out of nowhere, claiming to be dating the girl of his dreams. For the first time in a long while, Rami Sebei has seen Fergal smile because of a girl. That alone was enough to make him happy. He was happy for his best friend and hoped to find the same joy when he meets his soulmate. “Look, there has to be an explanation–”

“What explanation?” Fergal interrupted him with such rage, it frightened him. Rami could actually see the vein popping on Ferg's neck and his face was flustered out of anger, “She hid the truth from me. She never told me there was someone else and she kept leading me on like an idiot!”

The ginger haired superstar shook his head, refusing to believe Fergal's truth. There was no way Celine would do that. She's far too much of an angel to even think of doing that to him. And her love for him was painfully obvious. She and Fergal were soulmates, they were perfectly made for each other.

“She loves you, Ferg.” Rami stated truthfully, causing the Irish man to scoff in response and turn away, “Even Dean Ambrose could see it and he's the most oblivious person we know. She'd never cheat on you, man.”

“She doesn't love me...” Fergal disagreed, shaking his head in sadness, “She never did.”

Everything about the whole situation broke his heart. He didn't want to admit it, but he wished that he never fell for Celine Bevis. Even now, he couldn't bring himself to let those feelings go. She was too deep in his soul to just be freed.

Their memories threatened to overspill and take over his mind. Every single one of them held happy moments. Every day he spent with Celine was absolutely wonderful. He didn't think he wanted to let those go, but because she was with someone else, someone who understands and loves her like no one ever could... He has to let go. She deserves to be with Joshua.

Fergal looked down, gulping down the pain he felt and said, “I was stupid to think we could ever be something meaningful.”

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

............................................................................................................

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace Out💗