30| Real Life

"My worst pet peive? Hmm, let me think..." she lightly pondered with her finger tapping her chin, a crease formed on her forehead and her brown eyes narrowed.

To Fergal, she looked absolutely adorable. It was hard not to find anything she did utterly enchanting. From the way she giggled, how she focused on reading a book, to her frowns and smiles.

In the two months they've spent getting to know each other, Fergal Devitt fell deeper and harder for Celine and he couldn't stop. He certainly didn't want to stop. He never wants to stop feeling what he's feeling and he certainly hopes that she felt that same.

"...-ink it has to be stepping on water while wearing socks." He was so caught up in admiring her, he almost didn't catch what she was saying. Was he that distracted? Yes. Yes, he was...

A laugh rumbled from his throat as he looked away to hide the blush creeping up his neck. "Ooh, that's a good one."

Celine glanced at the Irish man, taking in his relaxed image into her mind. His blue eyes seemed to sparkle in the light as he walked beside her in the quiet streets of Norwich, Norfolk, England. Luckily for them, there weren't many people around that day, for most had gone out to an event nearby.

The WWE tour had landed the wrestlers in Paige's hometown, much to Fergal and Celine's joy. As well as Saraya's, of course.

Fergal coughed lightly before breathing to reply, "I was thinking like when someone steps at the back of your shoe and either your heel pops off or your entire shoe comes off."

"Oh, god! For all of ten seconds, just know I strongly dislike you with a burning passion of a thousand suns." Celine cringed horribly at the annoyance of having your shoes unwillingly removed. Of coarse, no one likes that.

He rolled his eyes, "I feel like I could just trip that person, remove both of their shoes and chuck them a hundred feet away."

"Ok, that's cruel." Except that it wasn't. How can you not want to do just that? Celine was sure she would have that desire to do so.

"Well, they should realize that I tied my shoes very tight that morning, expecting them to never pop off and their stupid foot came out of nowhere and stepped at the back of my heel." Finn ranted while more fits of laughter erupted from the girl, who threw her head back. A sound he truly adored and hoped to hear it more often. "And why is it always the kids who are around ten to twelve?!"

"Not just the kids. Mason still does that to me, knowing how much I hate it when he does that." she responded after regaining her composure, eyes red with tears and continues to speak with a mischievous smile, "But don't worry. He usually regrets it after I throw my shoe at his head."

He chuckled briefly, "Now that sounds a lot like Paige."

"I have my momen-" Before she could say more, her foot got caught in one of the cracks on the floor, where she trips and squeals on the way down.

At that moment, Celine Bevis absolutely hated herself for being clumsy and so absent minded. Yet, she partly blamed Fergal for being so distracting. How can she not? Not when he was so darn attractive in his Bálor club tight fitting shirt, black shorts and Adidas sneakers.

With eyes closed, Celine braced herself for the impact, yet it never came. She inhaled sharply and when she did, a familiar addicting cologne entered her lungs. It was then Celine realized, Fergal had his arm around her, pulling her up and keeping her safe from harm.