"We're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready" He says, his southern accent showing off in his voice.

Ryland stares around the empty street, keeping out an eye for any hostile forces, but when she sees nothing, she turns her attention back at Rick and the building.

Breathing out a sigh of frustration, she walks even closer to where they are all standing, stopping besides Chato.

Neither of them make a motion to start a conversation, and they are both grateful for that.

Besides her, Deadshot starts walking forward, passing all the other soldiers and stopping briefly besides Rick.

" What do you say we get this over with?" He asks, leaning towards Rick, who is kneeled down behind a concrete slab, looking into the building with his gun pointed forward.

The rest of the team watch as he stands up right and walks towards the doors.

"What the hell?! Deadshot!" Rick whisper shouts at him, trying to get him to turn back.

Rylands eyes widen as Deadshot grabs a door handle and pulls it, which causes the entire glass door to break into pieces and shatter to the ground loudly.

"Fallback" Rick tells the other soldiers to keep them from shooting at Deadshot.

He looks briefly at Ryland to make sure she is okay, and nods at him back. He stares at her for a mere second, before  he turns back and stands up in a hurry pointing his gun in front of him, and rushing to catch up with Floyd.

Ryland watches as the both of them lead the soldiers, and Ryland stares at Rick's back for a moment, wondering how it was that she had ended up here in the first place. If she hadn't been an idiot and opened the sculptures, she could be with June, exploring an unknown cave in who knows where with who knows who. 

But then again, she wouldn't be with Rick. She wouldn't even know him. 

And for him, she would take hell and fire. 

Her thoughts are interrupted as Chato touches her shoulder. She shakes off her thoughts and turns to look at him.

Chato only points at the building doors before he starts walking towards them. 

Ryland rushes forward, walking past most of the soldiers, and standing a few feet away from Rick.

The team walks down the open hallway, staring at the well-lit building around them, their eyesight aimed on the main desk that lies in front of them. 

Rylands heels echo loudly against the eerie silence,  making the whole situation a bit more frightening.

Rick looks behind him at Ryland for a moment, and when he sees that she is okay and behind him, he turns back to continue his conversation with Deadshot.

Both of them step into the desk, watching the black and white security footage in the computers. 

Ryland can't help but peek over the desk, wanting to know what they were so keen on watching.

But when she looks at the computers, she is amazed to see nothing. All the cameras are dead still, holding no movement. 

"Hey!" Captain Boomerang exclaims besides her. She turns to look at him "Looks like we have ,luck aye?" He asks, looking around him.

"Like a walk in the park. Easy peicy" He finishes, his Australian accent showing off in his voice.

Deadshot looks at Captain Boomerang, raising his eyebrows.