you walk with her to the quiet place confused a little she didn't answer your clear question but surprised she's so friendly. "Oh I study here too" you shout like an excited child. She tells you off "then you should know it's quiet place too" you gulp thinking she's weird and mean and more weird.... "it's ok to be a little loud, no one will say anything"

she smiles at you but still looking sharp in a way "no worries" she says playfully. Is everyone weird around here you thought.

The nf (new friend) tells you happily "wanna eat some chocolate here" you get curious why is she so sweet, it's weird to accept straight away if you don't know each other well. "Nah it's fine" she insists "go on take it" "ok thanks" you smile biting the chocolate after breaking it off. You question her "erm so nf/n what you studying?"

"I study chemistry" you look at her surprised "hell no that must be so difficult... is it?" She gives you a intimidating smart look "maybe for new learners, it is kinda but not so bad". She questions you "how's your subject, do you find it interesting?"

You respond annoyed "no! I hate it! To be honest I hardly like anything ha! it's not so great for me honestly and I find it hard" she sighs resting her cheek on her palm "looks like you're having a hard time"

she mumbles "but I'll make it harder" you don't hear what she says "huh did you say something?" She shakes her head "oh I said that's sad" you get working and talk in between getting to know her, she's ok ish, but slightly freeky in a way...

you tell her its time for you to go to meet your friend and get ready for work.

She tells you "hold up, can we stay in touch" you tell her "yeah here let's exchange numbers" you hand your phone over to her unlocking your phone in front of her "give me ur phone" you both exchange no. s.

You pack your belongings, she interrupts "it was nice meeting you" you wave bye to her "nice meeting you too" she whispers behind unwrapping the a chewing gum wrapper "not". She calls someone "it's going good so far, part 1 done" she smirks chewing away blowing a bubble.

You walk to your friend in silence listening to music as always. Your friend questions you as you walk into lesson a bit late "where you been, haven't seen you for so many hours" why is she so extra?. "Oh I was out couldn't find my ID for long but someone found it and helped me look for a book" her expression changes "oh so you found one show me I tried to find one too but couldn't" "i know right it's so hard it took me forever" you don't bother telling her the rest.

The teacher comes in smiling nervously "sorry I was in a meeting, it's good you hadn't assumed that I was absent and go away" you roll your eyes and whisper "would have gone any minute later" "ok so today we will use the books that's if any of you have bothered to look for them"

you didn't want to... your friend nudges you "go on you said you found it" you mutter "I don't want to" the teacher sighs "ok well we'll do this, I'll read out part of the book, any volunteers to read" as usual no one answers....

you avoid any contact with the teacher, nervous to be picked on. She luckily says "I'll read the first half, next half I want ... to read out" phew not you someone else, you anxiously turn your sight on the page.

The person reads out the next half, it is obvious he didn't want to get picked on, you could tell from his stuttering words, you thought that would have totally been you. The teacher saw how your attention is somewhere else "y/n which structure is used by the business vertical, horizontal or standardized?"

The pressure is on, eyes on you. You clear your throat "well erm I think it's" you put your hair behind your ear looking down at the page he was reading off from.