Parteu 13

Suga: looking down playing with his jacket's zip... up and down you watch it go as he speaks "I know... I know what people think, but I'll be going soon"

you gasp heavily and look at him sadly widening your eyes "what.. where?"

Suga: "don't worry I'll be back, have to go for a small business trip you can call it" you heart sinks... feeling so low...

you ask him as you pay attention to his words "how long?"

he taps your head and scruffs it slightly smiling at your cute worried look "yah girlfriend I'll be back soon, if I'm not then ..."

you get emotional, the fact that he calls you girlfriend again, doesn't effect you hard enough as much as this disappointing news hurts you.

You hit his arm "don't say that....!"

He laughs cutely "aaaaooow" he gives you a naughty wink, then tells you "I'll be back in 2 weeks time, maybe less ... or more, you never know"

you want to know of course, but you don't want to be nosy, you get upset and fold your arms over your chest, looking stubborn and looking away.

He stands up. You look up at him confused, your inner feelings are more mushy wanting to cry.  He tells you "get up" you get up smiling "why?".

He tells you "let's dance" that is so random... that's why he's different.

You tell him "I can't dance, wait why?" He puts classical, slow yet beats music on his phone.

He holds onto you "just hold on tight... follow me... it will ease your mind"

he gestures you to come forward in a slightly small space in the classroom. You walk to him.

You put your arm on his shoulder, he puts his arm on your waist ... he smiles holding your other arm

Suga: "like this" then he sets the music (Stay with me- Jay Park) and quickly brushes his clothes with his hands, settling his shirt. Then laughs and runs his fingers thru his soft hair, sending his bangs to separate.

He holds you again in the same position.

You can't stop staring at him, as you move with his steps and focus on him, just him.

Every look and angle of him is perfect.

The way he's so close, it sends small traces of joy in your veins.

The way he smiles and covers his mouth, it gives you the butterflies, making you smile too.

His soft touch every time traps you In a thought bubble of leaving the real world into dream world.

His stare, looking at you so dangerously tempts you to IFNEIFSJFIW AAAAAAH GO CRAZY.

His voice is so humble yet dark and leading making you hypnotized.

You move with his gentle movement, you move wrong a few times but it was still fun.

He whispers coming close to your neck "see it's fun isn't it" you cant say anything... you just can't.

The words won't spill out. Finally you tell him courageously "Suga... Why are you doing all this?"

He leans back to looking at you... you saw it coming as he holds the side of your face by one hand, cupping half your face.

You close your eyes, you can feel his warm breath closer ... then kisses you softly on your lips.

He sends a rush down your spine, as he teasingly holds the back of your neck.